Handbag charm to help support tPF?

Megs and designers - for ideas on charms I think you should check out www.mirabelle18k.com
They have "The Original Diamond Handbag Collection." They are very pricey. I am not suggesting we buy from them. I only wanted you to see their handbag charms to get ideas. After logging onto the website go to "collections" and then "original." Also look at "charms."

CastoCreations said:
I wasn't thinking sterling. I'm thinking FINE silver, which won't tarnish. :smile: Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver. The part of sterling that tarnishes is the non-sterling content. Sterling is only 92.5% silver with 7.5% 'other' metals. It's those 'other' metals that cause tarnishing.

I wasn't even thinking about fine silver:nuts: I just did a PMC class which is...fine silver-hmmm:idea:

I would love a Purse Forum charm if it were made available, and I would be willing to buy it in both silver and gold (to match my bags' hardware, obviously). So far everyone has some great ideas.:love:

Kat said:
Megs and designers - for ideas on charms I think you should check out www.mirabelle18k.com
They have "The Original Diamond Handbag Collection." They are very pricey. I am not suggesting we buy from them. I only wanted you to see their handbag charms to get ideas. After logging onto the website go to "collections" and then "original." Also look at "charms."

Those are AMAZING! I can see Japster doing something along those lines. My vision is much simpler though. :smile: I'm working on a couple sketches right now.

i think we should set up some guidelines on style

like classic vs. funky?
enamel vs. metal with or without stones
chain, thin, linked, braided/twisted, rope, cord
other charms on it
from there letters,
letters on another charm..
like you know what i mean?

something like these will be cute:

Attachments

• charm1.jpg
    charm1.jpg