Handbag charm to help support tPF?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Did anything ever come of this? I would love to see any designs people came up with!

2. That's a really good idea. I would definitely buy one!

3. I was wondering this myself.... I would really like to purchase one.

4. I'd also buy something like this. I love hanging charms off my bags and phone. Was there a thread dedicated to this before? I must have missed it! What kind of shape would people want? Like a little purse, maybe, a la Coach's handbag cell phone charm? Or something a little more abstract?

5. I'd definitely buy one, now we just need some talented gal to design one ! :biggrin:

6. Yes-I would definitely buy one also and I am sure a lot of other ladies would too! The profits could go to the board

7. I'd definetly buy one just for memories even though I don't like putting anything to my bags.

8. what are the basic elements everyone wants on the charm?

9. There was talks of this... maybe it can still work! I need to talk to some of the jewlery designers about it on here :flowers:

10. This sounds great! I would buy one. Doesn't Japster design jewelry? Maybe she could help.

11. I was thinking about something like this too.
    The charm should have may be TPF engraved or symbol on it. I think it's great so we can identify another TPF member when we are out and about because we carry handbag all the time.
    Just an idea..I think # 2 is the easiest to make

charm1.gif charm2.gif charm3.jpg charm4.jpg
  12. Someone PM Japster, I bet she could come up with something gorgeous!

13. oooh, bagsnbag, I really like the one on the left, that's cute!

14. So I think it is fine I follow through on tPF handbag charm- my PM box was all deleted recently so I lost any correspondence about it all! So those of you who are interested and are designers, let me know!!! :cutesy:

15. I can easily make one. I'll draw some things up and post pics in a little bit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice