"Halo" Ring Setting - which shape diamonds look best with it? share your pics!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's my e-ring (just got it in May!) It's a .9 round brilliant with a square halo, platinum setting with a surprise diamond. I can't tell you how much I love this ring :heart: I still stare at it all the time :smile:

Attached Files:

darkangel07760 likes this.
  2. I really love your E-Ring. I have a RB too and I want a Square Halo. Your RB looks perfectly (fits perfectly) in the square halo.

3. :drool::drool::drool:!!!

4. Here is my ring...1.85 ct. E, vvs1, princess cut center, and who knows how many tiny diamonds all around it! It is set entirely in Platinum.

Don't mind my crazy nails!!

Attached Files:

5. Very pretty, I like your nails too :yes:

6. Is there a small gap between your center stone and the halo? Can you please post a profile pic? How high above the halo is your center stone set? TIA!

7. no gap. it just looks like it because this is taken from a lower angle. from the side view, just half of the stone is above the halo.

8. [​IMG]

9. bumping! love your rings, ladies! keep postin' those droolworthy pics!! :wlae:

10. I think halos look good on almost any shape stone. I think it's a matter of what shape stone appeals to you most. I personally love rounds, cushions and asschers.

11. Wow! Just wanted to add that everyone has such beautiful halos. :heart:

12. Gorgeous!! :drool:

13. Wow... that is one ABSOLUTELY STUNNING RING!!!
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! :heart:

14. ^my current fave for halo setting is the cushion cut also! so pretty!

15. not many ovals here :smile: heres mine with and without the matching band...i really need to clean it)

(sorry for the neon green nails :Push::P)

Attached Files: