Halo 3 ?

I pre-ordered it for DH and went out early in the morning to get it, becuase he wanted it so bad. He still hasn't played it!!!

aack! I imagine he is the only person in the world that has it in their possession and not played it..haha.

I work nights so I picked it up at the midnight release and he woke up to it sitting on the couch beside his controller. He was so happy, he had no idea I was going to get it for him @ midnight.

bobobags...
I wouldn't make him wait til Christmas, it's so far away..lol. That's torture! lol

My brother bought the Xbox360 elite and Halo 3 for my nephew's (10th)birthday (this past Saturday) and they both love it! I set it up and took about 5 minutes to get it running. The wireless remotes are great!

sooo worth it. i got it the day it came out for my SO and he finished it the first day in 8 hours straight on legendary mode (hardest level), then he spent the next three days beating it over and over again, once for every level in the game. the graphics are amazing!!

Finished it 2 days after it came out on Legendary, it is a great game. Been going through the game looking for the skulls and terminals now. I am glad that Halo 3 is a great game, Halo 2 was a real dissappointment. Halo 1 was great too. I definately reccommend playing Halo 1 first, then 2, then 3. If you play 3 without playing 1 and 2, you will be missing out on the story, and unable to fully appreciate Halo 3 especially imo.

Finished it 2 days after it came out on Legendary, it is a great game. Been going through the game looking for the skulls and terminals now. I am glad that Halo 3 is a great game, Halo 2 was a real dissappointment. Halo 1 was great too. I definately reccommend playing Halo 1 first, then 2, then 3. If you play 3 without playing 1 and 2, you will be missing out on the story, and unable to fully appreciate Halo 3 especially imo.

Holy crap, 2 days on legendary!!! That's pretty darn good. I thought *I* was good at Halo. Anyhow, it's only for 360 right? That means I won't be playing it anytime soon. :Push:

Halo 3 is only for the 360. Been a Halo fan since the first game. There is no shame in a tactical (hasty) retreat! The last level of Halo 3 is INSANE. INSANE I tell you. The devs are EVIL.