Hair Extentions...Have Them?

You don't necessarily have to go to the salon to get them washed if you choosed a shorter size. I wash my hair 3 times a week always with a conditioner and a hair mask once a week and it is as easy as with "normal" hair in that lengths. My bondings are flat as well and it's not possible to see and feel them if you don't know where to touch. I would not do the cheap variation with fake hair hair and where they are glued or sewed because this can damage it.

I always have extensions but Im black so what works for me wouldnt necessarily work for your hair. But I do recommend getting them sewn in instead of glue bcuzz glue pulls your hair out.

Well... the other day I was waiting at the street crossing sign.. right behind a shorter girl, and I could totally see some plastic tubes all over her scalp, with fake hair coming out of it... :blink: Now those were cheap poorly done extensions!

I've had extensions, but only for a short amount of time. My brother's girlfriend (who is a hair stylist) used the glue-in method for my senior prom and they were fabulous as far as styling, washing, etc. Other than that, I'm not sure how they are to have or how much you should pay, as mine were free. Good luck!

My cousin had extensions and although expensive, they looked great. Her hair looked fuller but she hated feeling of it especially when she brushed her hair. I ran my fingers through it and it felt gross. I felt the extensions and the clumps.