Hahahah...Funny

awww this thread has been turned into something it shouldnt have been. I think what Fastcat91 is getting at is: Her son is younger than the majority of people with LV. The man in Starbucks thought he was above everybody else only because he had an LV (I hate this)...so when he turned round to see Fastcast91's Son with the messanger bag...he now could not be "Above" everyone because someone else alot younger than him had an LV.

Maybe Im wrong but I think this is what the OP is getting at.

:flowers: to everyone

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think it's funny. Just seem like you are as bad as him by comparing your son "big" bag to his "little" wallet. Don't mean to offend, it's just what it seems like to me without me being there and knowing the exact context.

I disagree with Socialite and agree with qtiekiki. Even if the man DOES think that he's of any means better than the OP and/or her son, the OP should NOT start a thread exclaiming how awesomely better her son is for beating the guy. By doing so, she's equivalating herself down to his level for simply comparing material goods. So what if you have a bigger LV item? I bet there are thousands of other people who are richer. The arrogant attitude of the OP bothers me because there is such a thing called modesty.

Can't we all get along?
-Rodney King

Let the healing begin.
-Ghandi

Dang y'all get over it!
-CLake76 circa 4:00pm 2/5/07

Honestly, I think this thread is spinning out of control. And please remember there is only so much you can "read" into the written word without putting in your own prejudice and bias.

Can we end this and move on to the new LV beauty that someone bought? :yes:

now, i know this was not meant for me, but i have some new eye candy......... (obviously not the speedy!)
Coeur.jpg

PastillesCollage.jpg

NOW, can't we all just get ALONG!!!!!!

I disagree with Socialite and agree with qtiekiki. Even if the man DOES think that he's of any means better than the OP and/or her son, the OP should NOT start a thread exclaiming how awesomely better her son is for beating the guy. By doing so, she's equivalating herself down to his level for simply comparing material goods. So what if you have a bigger LV item? I bet there are thousands of other people who are richer. The arrogant attitude of the OP bothers me because there is such a thing called modesty.

was that really the point of the thread?

My momma always said:

if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your friggin fly trap SHUT!

overall, we all know that not everyone will always agree with everyone else's take on things in life, especially the nuances of body language and unspoken behavior. BUT, we don't have to stomp all over someone just b/c we don't like what they said/spoke/wrote!
Just don't reply at all!

now, i know this was not meant for me, but i have some new eye candy......... (obviously not the speedy!)

PastillesCollage.jpg

NOW, can't we all just get ALONG!!!!!!

THANKS A LOT PHOTO.........now I want the mono Pastilles and a new mono to attach it to....LOL. Ya just HAD to go and post this hot duo didn't ya?! lol!!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drool:

Personally, I wouldn't assume that the guy thought he was "above" everyone if all I did was stand in line behind him in Starbucks :shrugs: It takes more than that to judge a person in that way.
I agree.

whatever it is, both lv wallet & lv messenger come from the same manufacturer, LV. so, what's the difference? size? shouldn't both small items & big items from lv receive equal attention?;) i ga-ga :nuts:whenever someone wears something from lv in any size.:drool:

p.s. maybe he's admiring your son's lv messenger, thinking of buying one 4 himself. :jammin:

Don't get me wrong, everyone loves the nice things that they have, including me. But does having something nicer than someone else make you a better person? I DONT THINK SO! JMHO