Had anyone ever received a "VIP gift"?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. In LOVE with the green skull!!!!!!!

Hobbsy likes this.

2. So you DID receive the pouches as a VIP gift? I'm so easily confused!

3. Ha!!! No, you are not easily confused... my initial post wasn't all that clear :smile: But, yes, I did!

K.E.W. likes this.
  4. Aww, just rub it in. :lol:

*sigh* :loveeyes:

Hobbsy likes this.
  5. Didn't mean to do that...just pointing out these actually exist!

6. It's cool how you displayed all your charms! Is that how you regularly store them, like hanging laundry?

It seems like an easy way to see them all at once before choosing one!

Kidclarke and Hobbsy like this.

7. Sure as heck doesn't hurt! :whistle:

8. I do. It's a picture frame without the back and wire attached to both sides horizontal and hang with clothes pins. Yes, I'm weird!

K.E.W. likes this.

9. Haha, I'd say you're CREATIVE...of course Weird and Creative don't need to be mutually exclusive. :giggle:

Hobbsy likes this.
  10. I need to make another row, they're climbing onto other things! 20170210_224547.jpeg

Kidclarke, LL777, Chihua5 and 2 others like this.

11. I LOVE what you did here! Especially draping a few charms on the photo frame -- it's functional AND decorative!

Duh, I just realized the ones above are draped over the mirror...lovely!

Hobbsy likes this.
  12. Not on the mirror, that frame is in front of the dresser mirror, that's what you see.

13. I bet the kitties would love to get their paws on that keychain display!

Sarah03 and Hobbsy like this.
  14. They both get up there and neither one have ever jacked with it.

15. That's amazing that they aren't interested. My kitty loved sparkly and dangly things. He would steal my jewelry and take it under the bed to play with and he wouldn't leave the Christmas tree ornaments alone no matter how many times I chased him away.

Sarah03 likes this.