Had anyone ever received a "VIP gift"?

I don't think there is a threshold where someone automatically gets VIP. In my case, corporate sent 4 or 5 VIP gifts to the flagship store I shop at. Then the SA's determined who got them. Now I won't lie, I have spent FAR TOO MUCH money at COACH over the last year, not just in bags, but also bought lots of RTW. I have also formed a great relationship with my SA and the Team there. Not sure that helps...

Sure as heck doesn't hurt! :whistle:

I don't think there is a threshold where someone automatically gets VIP. In my case, corporate sent 4 or 5 VIP gifts to the flagship store I shop at. Then the SA's determined who got them. Now I won't lie, I have spent FAR TOO MUCH money at COACH over the last year, not just in bags, but also bought lots of RTW. I have also formed a great relationship with my SA and the Team there. Not sure that helps...

It's cool how you displayed all your charms! Is that how you regularly store them, like hanging laundry?

It seems like an easy way to see them all at once before choosing one!
I do. It's a picture frame without the back and wire attached to both sides horizontal and hang with clothes pins. Yes, I'm weird! [emoji41]

Reactions: K.E.W.
I LOVE what you did here! Especially draping a few charms on the photo frame -- it's functional AND decorative!

Duh, I just realized the ones above are draped over the mirror...lovely!
Not on the mirror, that frame is in front of the dresser mirror, that's what you see.

They both get up there and neither one have ever jacked with it.

That's amazing that they aren't interested. My kitty loved sparkly and dangly things. He would steal my jewelry and take it under the bed to play with and he wouldn't leave the Christmas tree ornaments alone no matter how many times I chased him away.

Reactions: Sarah03