Had a horrible experience at my outlet today

Oh my, sorry that happened to you! I would have been mortified! I thought the limit was 5 siggy and 5 leather items at once, like FOS.

I can see them not wanting to sell one person multiple, identical bags but not different colors.

That's just plain ridiculous!!! I was at my outlet today, they did a charge send for me from IL to FL, that's way out of the district, and during the hour I spent there saw several people buying 3-5 bags in different styles. Gotta love coach's inconsistency

That's Coach for you - consistently inconsistent. Like I said before, I really think coach is just trying to piss off their customers or the managers are just being plain beyotches!

Sorry this happened to you, I would be like forget it but if you really want the bags that badly, take CfC9 advice and make it happen tonight, lol!

Sometimes I wonder if Coach isn't slitting their own throats. Every time I'm in a popular factory store people come up behind and, with their arm, sweep the entire shelf of one particular bag clean. Do you know how many fit on one shelf. It p....s me off because you damn well they are resellers and ruin it for the regular shoppers like us. I hope you are able to get your bags that you wanted. Good luck, granny

I agree Granny. Coach is slitting its own throat. I bought three Lindseys today but they were different colors. I almost didn't get one of them because a reseller kept trying to steal my stuff from me. Coach needs to do a real preferred customer sale. They know how many bags we buy and we should be offered the deletes first.

Sometimes I wonder if Coach isn't slitting their own throats. Every time I'm in a popular factory store people come up behind and, with their arm, sweep the entire shelf of one particular bag clean. Do you know how many fit on one shelf. It p....s me off because you damn well they are resellers and ruin it for the regular shoppers like us. I hope you are able to get your bags that you wanted. Good luck, granny

This.