Had a horrible experience at my outlet today

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am really uspset at the treatment i got at my outlet today.. So I got aubergine, acorn Lindsey and aubergine tote and 2 wallets on Thursday. I had saffron and Aegean Lindsey on hold at another outlet. I go to my outlet today to do cs, they said they will only do the CS within the district. I tell them they have done it before. The manager goes in and comes back and tells me I have reached my limit of purchases (since I got 5 bags on Thursday), I cannot buy for 2 more weeks. I was shocked to hear this. I have bought more bags before and not had a problem. I thought ok never mind, I will go to another outlet that is about 40 miles from my house. I get there and as soon as I walk in the manager walks to me and tells me, they cannot sell me the bags for another 2 weeks? I was livid, how did she know? Did the manager from other store call her? I try to reason with her but no use. I am so bummed, I could cry. They made me feel like I am trying to rob the store. Heck, I am dropping 1K there. I deserve to be treated better than that. I cannot get saffron and Aegean now, I really wanted those 2 colors. Sorry to vent. Thanks for listening. I cannot get this thing out of my mind. I know its just a bag and I shouldn't take it too seriously.

2. OMG-that's ridiculous! Could you have someone else buy them for you perhaps? Maybe the idiots at the outlets are mistaking you for a reseller, or is this a new rule now in place?

3. what is the limit on ONE style???? I thought it was three a week for one style......but I could be wrong get someone else to get them for u

4. Sounds like they are trying to limit resellers.

5. Well, if I send my husband won't they be able to figure it out by the last name? I didn't know there was a 3 of a kind limit

6. Dont go in with him - let him use HIS name

7. I might try that tomorrow, that is if I can get my hubby to go there.

8. Make that happen TONIGHT and he will do anything for u tomorrow
    jajajajajajajajajajajaj

9. Hope they don't give him a hassle for doing a charge send that they now have told you they won't do out of district. Good luck.

10. I have seen people buying more than 5 bags at one time at Jackson on a few occasions. Maybe this is just Coach being inconsistent again.

11. lol!!! that might work, if nothing else.

12. Yeah, they have always not wanted to do a CS. I doubt that they will do it for hubby.

13. This is crazy! I've seen people buying way more than 5 bags at once - hell I've done it myself during the holidays!

14. very inconsistent.

15. LMAO!!!:lolots: