H with traditional cultural wear

Show us how you wear your H pieces with traditional | cultural wear. I’ll start..
Thanks for starting this amazing thread! @Book Worm hinted to me about it but I was blocked from the site in India!
Beautiful!
Wow!
Thanks for starting this thread @Rami00
View attachment 5952460
Love this combo :heart:
Loving this thread @Rami00

Here’s me in my thobe for Eid last year with my Mini Lindy - I loved pairing two jewel tones together for the festive season!

I’m trying to decide on this year’s colour, haha!
View attachment 5952668
My favourite yellow mini Lindy ..looks awesome with the blue
The Chinese New Year holiday is nearing its end with this Saturday’s full moon…

View attachment 5953135
…a cheongsam picked up from one of the Hong Kong night markets some years back.​
Wow ..love that colour!
Love this thread! My contribution…

View attachment 5953141
So elegant..to die for!
Loving this combo!
Not sure if this entirely counts, but Hermes made this bag in 2008 (Year of India). They had a few other commemorative bags, like the Ganges Kelly and Birkin with toile, but this one has traditional Gujarati Rabari embroidery that makes my heart sing. I still keep an eye out on the second-hand market for this bag, but I know it's a long shot. I've thought of modifying one of my bags to achieve a similar effect but I'm not yet so brave!

View attachment 5954808

:heart: Wow this blows my mind!

Not sure if this entirely counts, but Hermes made this bag in 2008 (Year of India). They had a few other commemorative bags, like the Ganges Kelly and Birkin with toile, but this one has traditional Gujarati Rabari embroidery that makes my heart sing. I still keep an eye out on the second-hand market for this bag, but I know it's a long shot. I've thought of modifying one of my bags to achieve a similar effect but I'm not yet so brave!

View attachment 5954808
This is a gorgeous bag! I hope you find one, or summon your courage to modify one for yourself. If this embroidery makes your heart sing, I hope you allow yourself to have it!!!