H with traditional cultural wear

Show us how you wear your H pieces with traditional | cultural wear. I’ll start..
This is just magnificent. It reminds me of being in Delhi 20 years ago for work and staying at the Oberoi, where I used to love the people watching whenever there was a big wedding or other function taking place. I always felt like a little mouse next to the most glamorously dressed, bejewelled women I saw attending those functions. Thanks for starting the thread!

@Rami00 I love that you started this thread and I hope to see more participation! I have been invited and participated in a few traditional weddings in the past. Each time, I was gifted the most beautiful silks to wear for the ceremony. All hand embroidered and the details! I was young and definitely didn’t have any H pieces to coordinate with the vibrant colors but I definitely appreciated the beauty. H does amazing rich colours that complements perfectly so many outfits. Looking forward to all the pictures!

Rami, are you in India? There are dozens of us!

View attachment 5952600
View attachment 5952599
Hi there! I am in Canada (visiting India soon though). PS. I was chasing the same shawl you posted last year during my visit to India but couldn't get a hold of it. Beautiful choice.
@Rami00 I love that you started this thread and I hope to see more participation! I have been invited and participated in a few traditional weddings in the past. Each time, I was gifted the most beautiful silks to wear for the ceremony. All hand embroidered and the details! I was young and definitely didn’t have any H pieces to coordinate with the vibrant colors but I definitely appreciated the beauty. H does amazing rich colours that complements perfectly so many outfits. Looking forward to all the pictures!
I had the pleasure of visiting India last year, been there only a handful of times. I was mesmerized by intricate silks, hand embroideries (was lucky to see few artisans working), and not to mention luxurious pashminas.

Like you, I have also accumulated a lot of beautiful silks that usually just sit in storage, finally on a journey of rediscovery, to breathe new life into these cherished garments. Hopefully, we get to see lots of pictures from our tpf members!

Last edited: