H Sightings...but in July Bazaar!

yes shopmom, when i was in zurich i went to their store and saw the 28 vintage croc and tried it on. as far as fitting into a lifestyle, you would be surprised. it's true, you would have to be careful with it, but it looked fab on me (if i do say so), and i wasn't wearing a suit or anything.

Of course shopmom, once I read your post I had to run out and buy the magazine. So glad that I did. I LOVED looking at all the Hermes bags. This is the most Hermes bags I have seen in one magazine since Bazaar did an article on Hermes in the June 2004 issue with Beyonce on the cover. The article did a discussion of how to land a birkin and then did a timeline of Hermes greatest moments and did brief discussions on the six greatest bags done by Hermes.

HiHeels....there's really only one more and it's of Lindsey Lohan and her Birkin...nothing new there.

I think I like this issue a lot because it's the first viewing of Fall fashion in Milan, Paris and NYC and I always love the Fabulous At Every Age section because after all...we ARE fabulous at every age!!!!

shopmom411 said:
HiHeels....there's really only one more and it's of Lindsey Lohan and her Birkin...nothing new there.

I think I like this issue a lot because it's the first viewing of Fall fashion in Milan, Paris and NYC and I always love the Fabulous At Every Age section because after all...we ARE fabulous at every age!!!!

that's why i love australian vogue - they talk winter way before we do.
i agree, fab-you-luss!

I saw that suede Birkin a few days ago (in the magazine, of course) and it is GORGEOUS! My hubby almost fainted when he saw the pricetag! Suede is not very practical, though...too hard to keep clean. But it looks amazing.

Kristie.F said:
^ he, he and we're usually BEHIND the rest of the world!!!:yes: :biggrin:

i LOVE vogue AU - i get my wool fix in may when all i see in the US are bikinis.

and a while ago they featured a very successfull woman, i think she was an attorney, and they kept showing her hermes bags in the background - did you see that issue? i'll look around to see if i still have it.

HiHeels said:
i LOVE vogue AU - i get my wool fix in may when all i see in the US are bikinis.

and a while ago they featured a very successfull woman, i think she was an attorney, and they kept showing her hermes bags in the background - did you see that issue? i'll look around to see if i still have it.

Yes....I'm a subscriber to nearly every Aussie fashion mag there is (I'm a terrible consumer:shame: )......and I DO remember that issue.......:heart: all her bags - I wish they had featured them instead!!!!:lol: