Hermes Tokyo

No need for any tips... Just walk into Hermes Ginza (or any other Hermes boutique) and there are birkins on the shelves waiting to be bought...

Expect to pay more but if you're just after a birkin, then you won't have to spend money building a relationship with an SA.

Call them before you go and you can get an idea of what colours they have. The numbers are available on the Hermes website, using the store locator function... But they don't speak much English so either get a fluent Japanese speaker to help with the phone call or ask for the email of the SA and bring the discussion to email... They're ok with that...

Last edited:
The selection in H Tokyo is amazing. You can find birkins and kellys displayed on the shelves in every Hermes stores and there are always more stored at the back. The SAs are all very friendly and will gladly show you the bags when requested. You will definitely enjoy the shopping experience.

there are some updates on inventory of H stores in Japan. Perhaps you can monitor that thread if you want to find out the latest on stock situation!

good luck and be sure to show us what you got!

I was there in early Oct....there were plenty of Birkins showing to customers when I was in the Ginza store. They have 25, 30, and 35, with mainly neutral colours. I was there to ask if they have any bright colour, she told me there is only blue jean B30. I saw mainly gold, black on display, and croc everywhere. But honestly, they should have many in the store.... have fun there

I think Loire in Shinsaibashi is the easiest store to go. If I'm not wrong, just turn left in to a small street opposite of Daimaru Department store. along the way before you arrive Loire, there will be couple of reseller shops and also brandoff.

Hi everyone, I'm actually going to Tokyo this coming december. I've heard stories that the Hermes store in Tokyo has lots of birkins (many colors) to choose from. Is it true? Has anyone of you been there lately ? Anyone has any tips on how to get one there? Are all their birkins/Kellys stocks out on display or do we have to talk to the sales to get them to bring out the bags? Any inputs are greatly appreciated!! I just hope to find those special colors like lagoon, iris, or vert anis there!! TIA ~!!!! =)

I am in TOKYO now, and they have Vert Anis Kelly in Isetan Store, and I've seen a few iris birkin on shelve!! Lagoon might be harder. Good luck!

And just like everyone's said, just walk in, if you don't see what you want on the shelve, then you can ask them!

I went to Tokyo Ginza just 3 weeks ago and scored a Birkin 25cm in IRIS.....they have A LOT of birkins in various sizes, they even ask you what colour, leather, HW and size that you are looking for. But be prepared to pay more though!! Good luck and I hope you find what you're after :smile: