Hermes Tokyo

Can someone post the trainstops for the shops? I'd like to check out the Ginza area for H (both Hermes store and reseller shops for scarves)... Anyone have the trainstops and walking directions? Help?? :hugs:

Hi everyone!
Is there a master thread on Tokyo train stops & walking directions for all the Hermes stores and reseller shops? The trains can be a bit confusing... I've found a couple maps of the area but the train stops and walking directions would be very helpful for me... :biggrin:
Do all the resale shops sell bags and scarves?

Hello,

Now that I'm into H and we're planning a trip to Japan.

I am looking for an SB2. Any stocks there? Anyone know how much it is?

I you buy something do they include freebies even if you don't ask for them?

I would also like a set of the new knotting cards.

Thank you!!!

Hi Baileylab,

I was there last week and I saw a BJ shoulder Birkin in Ginza. Sorry that I didn't check the price.

Don't have too much expectation though b/c stores in Tokyo don't have that much stocks this year. I was looking for a birkin and couldn't find any. Wish you good luck! :tup:

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me!!! :flowers:

Hi iTravel... Try going to lecrin's website...just google lecrin hermes and you'll find it... For me, compared to atour and the other resellers in tokyo i've been researching on, lecrin is the most luxurious one (so u'd still feel a nice atmosphere as opposed to some resellers who also sell used ones), AND they even dp international tax free shipping! Their new stock comes every monday. Hope this helps :smile:

Hi everyone!
Is there a master thread on Tokyo train stops & walking directions for all the Hermes stores and reseller shops? The trains can be a bit confusing... I've found a couple maps of the area but the train stops and walking directions would be very helpful for me... :biggrin:

Oh forgot to say.. They also detailed maps for subway and road guide if u're planning on taking a cab or even airport transit. As for accessories, they sell wallets but dunno abt belts scarves etc... Don't think so..

Hi everyone!

Oh forgot to say.. They also have detailed maps for subway and road guide if u're planning on taking a cab or even airport transit. As for accessories, they sell wallets but dunno abt belts scarves etc... Don't think so..

I dont know about stocks but I believe it was about 1390000 yen incruding tax when one of my family purchased it.
Sorry I dont know the exact price.

Hello,

Now that I'm into H and we're planning a trip to Japan.

I am looking for an SB2. Any stocks there? Anyone know how much it is?

I you buy something do they include freebies even if you don't ask for them?

I would also like a set of the new knotting cards.

Thank you!!!