H&M shoes and boots. Any reviews on comfort?

sasha671

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Especially would like to hear from NYers or others who walk alot. They have some cute styles atm. I tried these 2 in store and they felt OK, but I couldnt walk because they tie 2 shoes together so they dont get lost/stolen.
IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_4682.jpg
IMG_4776.jpg

We often see a lot of style bloggers wearing Zara or H&M shoes but the truth is they style these things for a shoot and usually then change into flats right after! So I'm also curious to know if H&M shoes ~generally~ wear comfortably. (:

They are uncomfortable, but mostly they stink of plastic! I don't think they ever made real leather shoes, and if they do, it's the worst leather for sure to justify the cheap prices.

We often see a lot of style bloggers wearing Zara or H&M shoes but the truth is they style these things for a shoot and usually then change into flats right after! So I'm also curious to know if H&M shoes ~generally~ wear comfortably. (:
I dont know about H&M but I live in Zara 4"+ heels. NYer here who walks 4-5 miles a day in these. Zara makes the Best shoes