Scarves *H it Up!*

With the temperature dropping in the evenings, I was able to wear my first fall outfit.
Start out with the basics, black lightweight wool sweater dress from Icebreaker and Ferragamo booties.
View attachment 4203397
Add Dallet csgm for warmth and light to the upper half :sunshine:.
Add my favorite H red, Rouge grenat rivale double tour for color. I was especially excited that it matched the hem of Dallet :nuts:.
Finished it off with another fav, Bal moto jacket for some edge. Although unnecessary ‘cause those Dallet kitties are pretty fierce! :kitty: Thanks for letting me join in the fun!
View attachment 4203395
fierce they are indeed! love your look!! :heart::heart:you’ve inspired me to today’s H-up. repeat cashmere dress (it’s a swiss brand). swiss brand boots (benci brothers). polka tights and my beloved phoenix (red hem too!) plus my red max mara transitional coat I got in the sale this summer (anybody else buy coats when it’s boiling outside? :lol:)

B7E98780-8A5E-4BDF-A98F-1B1E413CD156.jpeg 4C11C846-6840-425A-A0B6-5CD57CEC4E09.jpeg

have a lovely day everyone :flowers:

fierce they are indeed! love your look!! :heart::heart:you’ve inspired me to today’s H-up. repeat cashmere dress (it’s a swiss brand). swiss brand boots (benci brothers). polka tights and my beloved phoenix (red hem too!) plus my red max mara transitional coat I got in the sale this summer (anybody else buy coats when it’s boiling outside? :lol:)

View attachment 4203782 View attachment 4203781

How beautiful you are! I love everything you have on! Anything black and long boots are in my comfort zone, like Morticia, haha! Now you’ve inspired me to look for black pattern tights. Your MP is fabulous with black :tup:. I have it in 90 in the crazy multicolored cw. Also tried it in the pink cw similar to your csgm and it was lovely and so soft. :flowers:

You look just beautiful blydia...I adore everything about this outfit. And yes, I am known to buy coats and/or cashmere in the off season...more money for my H scarf addiction right???:graucho:

How beautiful you make everything look! Love everything about your outfit!

Reactions: blydia
I‘m back in my winter uniform! yay for the weather finally starting to cool, whith that clear, crisp autumn air. here’s the H-ing up with my birthday scarf (yesterday)
View attachment 4202908

Stunning look! Happy Birthday! And congrats on that lovely Della Cav!
Love this. From nice to fabulous.

Thank you Doni!

Our weather is shifting as well, so I never know what to wear, except to celebrate that it’s jacket season again. But I’m still clinging to my sandals for another couple of weeks.

From L to R: Maxi Twilly to brighten up a grey day, CSGM for a cold day, and just a farandole for a not-so-cold day.
Beautiful looks Genie! The color on your CSGM is fantastic!

A cold rainy day here today...brightening things up with some red! Before and after :biggrin:. It looks like I should say after and before LOL!

View attachment 4203400 View attachment 4203401

It’s a perfect look Bova! Stripes are such a great backdrop for scarves!

With the temperature dropping in the evenings, I was able to wear my first fall outfit.
Start out with the basics, black lightweight wool sweater dress from Icebreaker and Ferragamo booties.
View attachment 4203397
Add Dallet csgm for warmth and light to the upper half :sunshine:.
Add my favorite H red, Rouge grenat rivale double tour for color. I was especially excited that it matched the hem of Dallet :nuts:.
Finished it off with another fav, Bal moto jacket for some edge. Although unnecessary ‘cause those Dallet kitties are pretty fierce! :kitty: Thanks for letting me join in the fun!
View attachment 4203395

Superb Moirai!

Love that Phoenix!

Reactions: Moirai and Bova123
I H'd up a couple of outfits this week so far...

From SOTD Axis Mundi. We finally had a few cool days, and I immediately dove in to my Fall/Winter clothes and wore my Balenciaga leather shirt (Vibrant black) with AG silk pants (pastel black) and H accessories (Evelyne, scarf and Behapi). The pants are so comfy but too cold for full winter, and I don't want to sweat in them in summer either! Perfect for a cool day though.... If you recall black week from earlier in the year on SOTD, this is my winter wardrobe... :lol:

blackspectrumsml.jpg

axisautumn.jpg

And Mythiques Phoenix yesterday in jeans and a tshirt with my vintage Sac Cecile and another Behapi. (It got hot again....)
mphitup.jpg

Yaaas! Scarf twins with Bova! Just the right amount of H on it all!
Thanks twin!!:hugs:

From SOTD Axis Mundi. We finally had a few cool days, and I immediately dove in to my Fall/Winter clothes and wore my Balenciaga leather shirt (Vibrant black) with AG silk pants (pastel black) and H accessories (Evelyne, scarf and Behapi). The pants are so comfy but too cold for full winter, and I don't want to sweat in them in summer either! Perfect for a cool day though.... If you recall black week from earlier in the year on SOTD, this is my winter wardrobe... :lol:

View attachment 4204028

View attachment 4204029

And Mythiques Phoenix yesterday in jeans and a tshirt with my vintage Sac Cecile and another Behapi. (It got hot again....)
View attachment 4204030
A couple of great looks bunnycat, way to H it Up in style!!

Reactions: bunnycat

View attachment 4204028

View attachment 4204029

View attachment 4204030
I love them both but your MP really sings with that outfit!

Reactions: bunnycat