*"H it Up"*

Status
Not open for further replies.
TT - :drool: :drool: okok i can make do with a AM scarf too! he is hotz! look at those abs! :drool:

attachment.php

Pam
- thanks! i m sure more H to come... DH will be feeling so guilty that you cut your H buget for him, he will buy more to compensate hahaahaha

shelbygirl - nobody resist Johnny depp :faint: :drool:

:yes: It's a First..

omg, have to start remembering pg # from now on ...

more fab Halloween pics - so late viewing them

dreamdoll - is that a bbag I spot in one of your paris pics? city RH or first in Tempete? my fave colour!!!

robee & gals - food looks so yummy!!! but I kept staring at the lovely scarves!!! I noticed you've only been on TPF one month after me & you are so much faster at the scarves learning curve. I'm soooo sloooooow ......... your DH was a good sport for the pics!!!

LQYB - love the entire ensemble especially your jacket!!! the Questche Kelly is killing me!!! TDF ...

oh noooo, do I spot more fabulous constance enablers??? I'm doomed now for sure!!!

Thank you!

Irislass, dreamdoll(how I like your LBD with pearls look, fab), mishkaluv, chaz, marni, MT(love this white shirt look, you do the simple classic look so well,and I'm always admire the way you use the words), MissMargaux, emojosh, robee( you and your DH both look great), pamella, vickyB, LGA82, mkl, floppykelly (hello my bag twin),Pauillac, Fhopgirl647

Thank you so much for your sweet words!:flowers:

Tanker – you are still rockin!! HOW DID YOU GET THAT SNAP OF JOHNNY THAT I TOOK WHILE HE AND I WERE ON VACATION?????

Robee – fab!! We are cousins for sure , perhaps even sister! You know how much I love this design!

Tanker – you are still rockin!! HOW DID YOU GET THAT SNAP OF JOHNNY THAT I TOOK WHILE HE AND I WERE ON VACATION?????

Robee – fab!! We are cousins for sure , perhaps even sister! You know how much I love this design!
VickyB~you fell asleep in the sun so he was bringing ME the wine~you know what they they say "snooze and you lose..."

Let me preseent Les Armes De Paris carre
"Weapons of Paris" - ships of the 19th century, framed by elaborate gold embrodiery. The colours are ultramarine blue, gold and red.
It reminds me of war at those time, lots of fireworks, think Carribean by the sea. Hope you like it :smile:
All I am missing in the pic is Johnny Depp :graucho:

Wearing Scarf as a hand band
LESARMESDEPARISScarfonHead.jpg

Close Up - simple bow
LESARMESDEPARISscarfcloseup.jpg

You look fantastic Robee!!! Your call for Johnny Depp has brought that fabby pic of him out!

LOL!!!!!! I think you were on the other side of the boat snoozing while he was sunning himself for our benefit!

Hi everybody! :smile:

Okay, here's my conclusion (of my by now well known time problem). :Push:

Have decided to only post and comment pics on Friday now and will also do my best to respond to your lovely compliments on the weekend.

Let me just say, that this will be quite a chore - our work macs are up to date, but my (our) private laptop is a pain in the b... As you can imagine, I know "better ways" to spend money :biggrin:

It really means a lot to me, that you like my pics and I want you all to know that and not think, that I'm unthankful. :shame:

And of course I wanted to add that I love all of the action pics here, even if I don't name each member individually. You're all such great inspirations!

Here's my contribution for casusal friday - inspired by robee ;)

Just h-ing up jeans and sweater...

PS: I don't post pics in the other threads, because I can hardly keep up with this one and can't ask for understandment for my "rudeness" everywhere. ;)

Attachments

• rs_flash.jpg
    rs_flash.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 190
  • rs_noflash.jpg
    rs_noflash.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 46
  • justscarf.jpg
    justscarf.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.