*"H it Up"*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jadeite - love this jersey and the color is fab!
SNC00136.jpg

Marni - I love all the looks you put together - l love the shoes!!
Picture4-2.png

robee- gorgeous! We are shawl twins! :smile:
KenCcowboyweaveknot.jpg

You ladies are so beautiful!!!
attachment.php

LQYB - what a great look - so elegant!

dreamdoll - I love this - pearls and H! So pretty!
attachment.php

robee - love your scarf and T. Grey and white becomes you!
Kellydog.jpg

mr. robee is very elegant in H!
TargetBeltwithHcufflinks.jpg

and last but not least, dear MaiTai in my favorite crisp white shirt and scarf - perfection!
DSC00124.jpg

You guys all look so fabulous!! :heart:

Paulliac – waving at you!

Marni – love the ensembles!

Robee – the meal you had looks delicious!! AND you gals look terrific! Hope your boy is doing ok after the jab!

Chaz – sorry to hear that your precious DD is allergic to eggs!

LQYB – so chic!

DreamDoll – just lovely - perfect!

Aww, VB thank you! She's not so bad now, and we have learned to work around it. She can have it in tiny amounts, good thing really she is quite partial to cake!

omg, have to start remembering pg # from now on ...

more fab Halloween pics - so late viewing them

dreamdoll - is that a bbag I spot in one of your paris pics? city RH or first in Tempete? my fave colour!!!

robee & gals - food looks so yummy!!! but I kept staring at the lovely scarves!!! I noticed you've only been on TPF one month after me & you are so much faster at the scarves learning curve. I'm soooo sloooooow ......... your DH was a good sport for the pics!!!

LQYB - love the entire ensemble especially your jacket!!! the Questche Kelly is killing me!!! TDF ...

oh noooo, do I spot more fabulous constance enablers??? I'm doomed now for sure!!!

Last edited:
Did someone need enabling~okay one more with just the constance!!!
enable enable enable
You neeeeeed one.......................

Attachments

• I%20pod%20photos%20086.jpg
    I%20pod%20photos%20086.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 201
Irislass, dreamdoll(how I like your LBD with pearls look, fab), mishkaluv, chaz, marni, MT(love this white shirt look, you do the simple classic look so well,and I'm always admire the way you use the words), MissMargaux, emojosh, robee( you and your DH both look great), pamella, vickyB, LGA82, mkl, floppykelly (hello my bag twin),Pauillac, Fhopgirl647

Thank you so much for your sweet words!:flowers:

Let me preseent Les Armes De Paris carre
"Weapons of Paris" - ships of the 19th century, framed by elaborate gold embrodiery. The colours are ultramarine blue, gold and red.
It reminds me of war at those time, lots of fireworks, think Carribean by the sea. Hope you like it :smile:
All I am missing in the pic is Johnny Depp :graucho:

Wearing Scarf as a hand band
LESARMESDEPARISScarfonHead.jpg

Close Up - simple bow
LESARMESDEPARISscarfcloseup.jpg

Robee- I showed my DH your DH's cufflinks and he loved them. He loved shirt too!
Now this is my question, if I get DH some cufflinks and belt too, will I get more "H"?
haha!

TT- yes I definately needed another enabling look at your georgeous Constance! Awww, dreamy!

Wow, Robee, I love the way you are wearing Les Arms!! Fabulous tank too, looking
awesome!

Let me preseent Les Armes De Paris carre
"Weapons of Paris" - ships of the 19th century, framed by elaborate gold embrodiery. The colours are ultramarine blue, gold and red.
It reminds me of war at those time, lots of fireworks, think Carribean by the sea. Hope you like it :smile:
All I am missing in the pic is Johnny Depp :graucho:

Wearing Scarf as a hand band
LESARMESDEPARISScarfonHead.jpg

Close Up - simple bow
LESARMESDEPARISscarfcloseup.jpg
Robee~did someone say Johnny Depp???????
This one is for you....
Can we just say he is H-ing it up?

Attachments

• johnny_depp.jpg
    johnny_depp.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 266
Status
Not open for further replies.