H good avail in Japan only - Help/Recommendations

Tokyo has been treating me well :smile: So here is the story, I was hoping to score a B or C during the trip but wasn’t planning to spend too much time on hunting as we wanted to enjoy our trip as much as we could. The SAs in Tokyo are nice and helpful in general. On the first evening in Tokyo, before we went for dinner we’ve decided to go to H as it’s near to our hotel. I’ve got offered K32 in Noir GHW but kindly declined as my husband still thinks it’s too big for me, K25/28 are the perfect sizes.

And on the second day, we explored Shinjuku and Asakusa and enjoyed our day so much, and decided to visit another H before dinner. And finally, this baby came home with me [emoji173]️

View attachment 4044846

Thanks for letting me share and wish all of you the best luck with bag hunting in Japan!

Hi I am going to Osaka in Jul and hope to score a B in blue nuit! Can I ask how much you paid for your gorgeous B?

Thanks so much:smile:

Tokyo has been treating me well :smile: So here is the story, I was hoping to score a B or C during the trip but wasn’t planning to spend too much time on hunting as we wanted to enjoy our trip as much as we could. The SAs in Tokyo are nice and helpful in general. On the first evening in Tokyo, before we went for dinner we’ve decided to go to H as it’s near to our hotel. I’ve got offered K32 in Noir GHW but kindly declined as my husband still thinks it’s too big for me, K25/28 are the perfect sizes.

And on the second day, we explored Shinjuku and Asakusa and enjoyed our day so much, and decided to visit another H before dinner. And finally, this baby came home with me [emoji173]️

View attachment 4044846

Thanks for letting me share and wish all of you the best luck with bag hunting in Japan!
Hi camelliagirl, congrats on your finds! May I ask what the current retail is for K28 or K32 in Togo leather in Japan? Will you be able to get tax refund on the purchase? Thanks!

Hi I am going to Osaka in Jul and hope to score a B in blue nuit! Can I ask how much you paid for your gorgeous B?

Thanks so much:smile:

I forgot the exact amount I’ve paid as I purchased other thing together with the B, but it’s around ¥1.3m.

And on a side note, I just got offered a baby B in Bleu Nuit at my local shop!! And I saw your post after I got it. Best of luck with your H hunting to your trip!!

Reactions: smoma
Hi camelliagirl, congrats on your finds! May I ask what the current retail is for K28 or K32 in Togo leather in Japan? Will you be able to get tax refund on the purchase? Thanks!

If I remember correctly K32 is around ¥1.35m before tax, not sure about K28. If you purchase at a H store directly, they will organise the tax refund for you at the shop. If you are getting from H in a department store like Takashiyama, you can still get back your tax but the department store will charge a few % administration fees. Hope it helps!

View attachment 4044846

Congrats on your success! [emoji322] I'm looking for a K32/28 or B30 but didn't have any luck on FSH earlier this month. DH is off to Tokyo for work this week so I'm thinking of getting him to try his luck. Do we need to queue at the H stores there and do you think it's easier getting a K32 which in considering to use for work? Thanks!

Congrats on your success! [emoji322] I'm looking for a K32/28 or B30 but didn't have any luck on FSH earlier this month. DH is off to Tokyo for work this week so I'm thinking of getting him to try his luck. Do we need to queue at the H stores there and do you think it's easier getting a K32 which in considering to use for work? Thanks!

We’ve never queue up at any H stores, I think only the Ginza store has a queue in the morning. I did tell the SAs the specific colours, sizes, leather and hardware I want, and I think it really depends on what bags they receive on that day, give your wishlist of what you really want for your hubby to bring along and best of luck with your H hunting

We’ve never queue up at any H stores, I think only the Ginza store has a queue in the morning. I did tell the SAs the specific colours, sizes, leather and hardware I want, and I think it really depends on what bags they receive on that day, give your wishlist of what you really want for your hubby to bring along and best of luck with your H hunting
Thanks for your advice! [emoji8] Fingers crossed... Lol

Reactions: popoqi
Hi everyone! I am in Osaka right now... and have tried two Hermes already... no luck at all :sad: I am traveling with 3 kids (2 of them r under age of 2...[emoji28]) so it’s hard to take my time to ask for other things before asking for a bag... so I just took the courage and (of course my so limited time) to walk in and just ask for bags... but no luck. And at one of the locations when I asked, the sa didn’t even bother checking and just told me on the spot no b or k or c. I only asked for k...

So was wondering if anyone has any tips to share or any SA contact that you can share? I have been reading this thread for awhile and really appreciate everyone’s stories and tips and advice. But just wanted to ask the question to see if anything has changed in Osaka and if there’s an absolute best location I should go try again. I have tried the midosuji and namba locations thus far. Thank you sososo much in advance!!!

Reactions: Bee_88