H Drama And A Green Birkin

OH I am sorry to read about DH drama, I hope everything is okay :love:
Vert Anis seems like it would be a good pick me up for you :biggrin: It's a very cheerful color!!!!

And thank the good lord for secret stashes :sneaky:

LL, sorry about the drama...and that poor H is affected! :crybaby:LOL about your secret stash...how funny! :whistle:

I covet Vert Anis anything! And would love to have a Birkin (in swift!):greengrin:. But, need to start with the neutrals first. I think it's a lovely all-year bag. Go for it!!! :yahoo:Can't wait to see your new baby!!

AAN - your bags are amazing! Thanks for the side-by-side comparison, that was helpful...love visuals! :P

so sorry to hear about your dh drama. i hope everything will come out to be ok in the end.
my chartreuse birkin is also part of the secret stash and i think all husbands get together to decide how many bags per year we should have. i was told last week that i can have one a year as well,but i already have plans for more.

This is a yummy picture!!

attachment.php

so sorry to hear about your dh drama. i hope everything will come out to be ok in the end.
my chartreuse birkin is also part of the secret stash and i think all husbands get together to decide how many bags per year we should have. i was told last week that i can have one a year as well,but i already have plans for more.
Lol you are funny... I wonder where you hide your stash...:graucho:

OK ladies, now let's not get too greedy...a husband here speaking...may I ask? please no tomatoes!! ;)Just curious!! Isn't one birkin a year a fair deal? I know my wife would disagree (she told me as long as it's a croc...a croc of what I say!) but I really do think it's a fair deal...yes, I can see why dramas can happen. Some ladies can't even get one...let their husbands have a chance to feel like we do at least once! hah! Oh, I can tell I am setting my self up here...remember, no tomatoes!