H Clutch Reveal

For those of you who remember, my resolution for 2017 was to stop buying Bs/Ks and to add a H clutch to my collection. Let me share my H clutch journey.

My first Jige - Noir swift
View attachment 3666137

I loved the Jige so much. Soon after, I got my second Jige. I just had to bring her home. Here she is... little Ms Sunshine.

My second Jige - Jaune Poussin /Craie Doblis. Isn't she special.
View attachment 3666138

After two Jiges, I was ready to get a Kelly Pochette. It was not easy to get hold of one. I was offered Glycine swift KP but I passed on it as I didn't like the color with swift leather.

As I was about to give up, I was offered little Ms Bubblegum.

View attachment 3666140
My first KP - Rose Azalea swift in ghw. I am overjoyed. Thanks for letting me share.

Group shot of my H clutch family

View attachment 3666141
All of these are divine and together they create such a beautiful family! I love them all. Isn't it so wonderful to have H always on hand? The small details never fail to inspire me in the clutches...

Reactions: Miss Al
Lovely collection of clutches [emoji7] Twins with the noir jige, isn't swift just gorgeous in a clutch when you get to feel the leather! Hoping to find a nice KP some day and I'm starting to warm for a KC as well, such an edgy clutch. Thank you for sharing your collection [emoji3]

For those of you who remember, my resolution for 2017 was to stop buying Bs/Ks and to add a H clutch to my collection. Let me share my H clutch journey.

My first Jige - Noir swift
View attachment 3666137

I loved the Jige so much. Soon after, I got my second Jige. I just had to bring her home. Here she is... little Ms Sunshine.

My second Jige - Jaune Poussin /Craie Doblis. Isn't she special.
View attachment 3666138

After two Jiges, I was ready to get a Kelly Pochette. It was not easy to get hold of one. I was offered Glycine swift KP but I passed on it as I didn't like the color with swift leather.

As I was about to give up, I was offered little Ms Bubblegum.

View attachment 3666140
My first KP - Rose Azalea swift in ghw. I am overjoyed. Thanks for letting me share.

Group shot of my H clutch family

View attachment 3666141

Amazing my dear! Love your family of stunning clutches! Love both the jiges and the KP[emoji178][emoji173]️