H Clutch Reveal

1. My first attempt at dressing up Ms Bubblegum. Need to practice trying twilly on KP. As the handles are soft it is not easy to tie the twilly neatly. Will keep on trying.

2017-04-14-08-03-09-487.jpeg

2. Congratulations Miss Al, such a lovely and versatile clutch family!

Miss Al likes this.
  3. All of these are divine and together they create such a beautiful family! I love them all. Isn't it so wonderful to have H always on hand? The small details never fail to inspire me in the clutches...

Miss Al likes this.
  4. Beautiful clutches!

Miss Al likes this.
  5. love them all! the pink one is my favourite ;)

6. Lovely collection of clutches Twins with the noir jige, isn't swift just gorgeous in a clutch when you get to feel the leather! Hoping to find a nice KP some day and I'm starting to warm for a KC as well, such an edgy clutch. Thank you for sharing your collection

Miss Al likes this.
  7. Wow!I love your KP soooooo much! I am waiting and wishing I will be able to obtain one soon. Congrats on this beautiful collection and much more H dreams come true :heart:

Miss Al likes this.
  8. Amazing my dear! Love your family of stunning clutches! Love both the jiges and the KP

Miss Al likes this.
  9. You have a beautiful clutch family. The Kelly Pochette is my favorite style and you got one in a beautiful azalea color. Congratulations.

Miss Al likes this.
  10. Amazing collection of clutches. Congratulations

Miss Al likes this.