Guys with 40 HAC

oskarsobsession, lucky you living large in Vegas. Love love love Bellagio's hermes shop

try to post some picture on the authentification thread, I am curious also

Trent, I saw 40cm HAC at the boutiques at least twice but never 36cm.

I guess it's a matter of luck, then again you can always order it. HAC is easier to order, or they will go to the database to check which store currently have one. That doesn't happen with Birkins.
You should come to Paris, very often many many 36 cm in all kinds of colours and skins! I was always offered one waiting for birkin. And I was told it was Hs "secret bag" =P .^_^

Well, I think it was in reference to the famed birkin. Many even label HAC as "HAC birkin". I doubt most people would see the difference in the streets though. I think he ment fewer people know of it and most want a birkin? Probably just trying hard to sell it though. ;)

Liberté;9185600 said:
Well, I think it was in reference to the famed birkin. Many even label HAC as "HAC birkin". I doubt most people would see the difference in the streets though. I think he ment fewer people know of it and most want a birkin? Probably just trying hard to sell it though. ;)

Liberte! you are right! HAC is the secret H bag. and it is pushed thru celebrities like Pharell and Mrs. Cruise!

LOVE HAC

castorny,

do you know anything about the older 45cm with slightly longer straps? I remember it fitted over my shoulder. Haven't seen any for years

A 45 HAC is way too large to be carried on the shoulder. The handles are not much longer than on the 40. Plus, the bag is extremely deep, so even if you could get it on he shoulder you would not be able to put your arm down. A 45 HAC is definitely hand held luggage or the very largest man's day bag.

I will start inquire.

Guys, unsure if it's the right thread. What do you think seeing a regular guy with WHITE birkin?

I am the navy blazer jeans type, will it work?

^
My first thought was colour transfer alert.
Other than that, I'm not sure. I would want to see a picture. It's one of those things I would imagine being a little too much, but that can be alright depending on where you'll be using it. IMO wearing completely white is about as subtle as fuchia in some cases. :shrugs:

Edit: we posted at the same time. ;)