Guys with 40 HAC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all i know there are a few male members here, would anybody please be kind enough to show me some pictures of a guy carrying a 40cm HAC? For the past few weeks i have been thinking about the 50cm Birkin but they really are big and heavy for day to day bags so i am starting to conceder the HAC.
    I am thinking maybe graphite would make it look masculine and i love the fjord leather but have not seen it in graphite yet.
    Thanks for any replys and help you may be able to give me.

2. Here is a pic of me with mine. It is Black Fjord with Palladium Hardware. I think the bag is very masculine, actually. I cannot really imagine a woman carrying one on a daily basis, it is too large and heavy. Fjord is not available in Graphite, but the Black reads a bit more like charcoal because of the texture.

Attached Files:

3. Gorgeous bag, castorny. You carry it so well!

4. ITA! That is one beautiful bag!

5. And this is luxury-zurich with his vintage HAC. I think it's 40 cm.

[​IMG]

I think he sold this one, non?

6. Thank you Mistikat and Julide.

7. Thank you all for your replies. Castorny, i have to agree with the others you carry that bag really well and it suits you. I totally understand it does look very masculine i think being a slightly longer shape then the birkin helps with this and also the darker colours do. Can i ask do you use your daily or do you use it for travel?

8. castorny, that is one lovely look. If I see you on the streets I'll follow you just to see more of that bag!

9. The HAC is a man's bag..it was made for men and looks wonderful and handsome. Nothing girl about it..the HAC 40cm is Butch for sure :o) The handles are thicker than the 40cm Birkin much more suited to man hands... Best of luck!

10. Great bag!

11. I am going crazy after spending a few days on here learning about leathers and colour every thing i look at i think that colour is like... i wonder what that colour will look like on a bag or a wallet!
    Now i have to save save save for a HAC 40 i had my mind made up for a birkin 50 but thanks to the people here i feel i have made the right choice in deciding the HAC

12. I use the HAC 40 as an everyday bag. I think it would only work for a short weekend trip as a travel bag. Everyday for me really means gym bag/tote. It easily fits sneakers, gym clothes, toiletries and everything else you need for the day. There is still enough room that if I make a few small purchases, I just toss them in my HAC and skip the shopping bags.

13. ^ Mr. "Luxury-Zurich" looks great with his HAC. :smile:

14. empaulio - there is a beautiful 40cm HAC appeared last week in Manchester......I love my (35) HAC - there are quite a few comparisson threads of HAC versus birkin. It has a "lengthening" effect on the body compared to the Birkin which you cant beat.
    And I have to say you chaps look magnificent!

Attached Files:

• hac3.jpg
      hac3.jpg
      File size:
      135.4 KB
      Views:
  15. hi empaulio, i saw a beautiful 40HAC in maron fonce fjord with GHW at Wall St. last thursday, it was USD9850 plus tax. it was just simply stunning. if i hadn't just purchased my 50cm graphite birkin, i would deinitely grab this beauty. less than 5 minutes of me viweing the bag, it was sold to someone over the phone.

the Wall St. boutique also has a 32HAC in curry and a 36HAC in lagon if you're interested. i'm not sure if they're sold yet!