Guys + Tokidoki

my boyfriend thnks im a bit tooo obsessive over tokidoki. but he does think some of it is cute. i bought him a paradiso denaro(as some of you may know) and he :heart:s it, but only cause i got it for him. lol. but yeaaaa

My boyfriend plays with my Tokidoki toys on occasion, but as far as apparel, it's not really his style. The only bags he carries are tool boxes and briefcases, he'd look pretty funny going to his work in a Toki bag :lol:

I think it's ok, if the guy is fine with it. I showed my hubby some toki shirts and watches, for his bday he wants a watch and a couple toki shirts. I think it's cool, we can be tokidokified together.:tup:

my bf LOVES tokidoki! from the first day that i bought my TP ciao ciao last year, he became obsessed! he DLed all these pics of toki stuff and put them on his wallpaper on the computer, on his phone, on his myspace! Then I bought him a shirt & a hat, I wish they made more stuff for guys like those sweaters & cargo shorts Simone wears, because my bf would totally wear those all the time! (and i think he would prefer guys shirts with more sexy girls on them lol!!!) I took him to the outlet and he almost bought an inferno bag but decided against it. (He tried on a ciao ciao - he loves messenger bags.)

You girls are crazy lol I don't know how you girls get the guys to wear toki. It's hard enough getting him to dress nice lol Not to mention if he started wearing toki voluntarily I would think he turned gay lol He would think of any toki present if I gave it to him would be more of a present for me so I would never even think of getting him anything toki related.

"I don't know how you girls get the guys to wear toki. It's hard enough getting him to dress nice"

Lol. I totally feel the same way. I think once my bf admitted to me that he really liked the style of the campeggio, and actually asked if lesportsac made solid campeggios. I told him that the style is special for the tokidoki line, but I could see if they had one in a solid color, but he said no way. He doesn't want to be affiliated with anything toki. :sad:
I have gotten him to admit that the foresta print is cute, though. :biggrin:

the wifey has been into toki for a little while now and at the con this year she got me the I Love. L.A. watch, a few shirts and an adios star hat. I've always liked the artwork myself and after meeting Simone I really grew to respect him as an artist and person so I have no problem rockin' the toki gear. the wife even has a toki camo hat that she shares with our son so he can sport the brand too.

I wish there was some kind of bag for dudes though. Maybe something messenger bag'ish like a campeggio with a more manly print. Even something like that in a notte would be o.k.

My bf :heart:'s toki!! He has his own collection. It all started when we first stumbled upon toki and he picked up an olive cammo angioletto, he was getting that and so of course I had to get something too and then our obession began!! We call the angiolettos a man purse...he has every one they made but now he only uses the black w/original print inside.

When we went to our first toki signing Simone was carrying a Tan PG Andiamo and so of course my BF wanted one so I had to get him one of those and then his collection grew from there...he has a pirata cucciolo, tan PG luna, citta trenino ... The only bag he really ever uses besides the angioletto is the andiamo. He looks adorable carrying it and gets tons of compliments when we're in the city!! :graucho:

Yeah, my bf told me to write stuff about how he feels about any guy that wears tokidoki but I told him I don't want to start a fight!!! *lol*

And yeah, I absolutely looooooooooooove the tokidoki Onitsuka tiger!! I even have the orange one as the background of my MySpace page now!!

It's become one of my favorite tokidoki characters!!

:hrmm:well my BF said he's not afraid to carry toki and he doesn't care what anyone thinks about it which actually makes me :love: him more for it!!!

I :heart: the pink tiger that's your avatar!! :graucho: I don't even know what that okasaka tiger is. Are they going to have girls & guys shoes or just guys? :confused1:

:hrmm:well my BF said he's not afraid to carry toki and he doesn't care what anyone thinks about it which actually makes me :love: him more for it!!!

I :heart: the pink tiger that's your avatar!! :graucho: I don't even know what that okasaka tiger is. Are they going to have girls & guys shoes or just guys? :confused1:

That's so cute!! Hehe. Yeah, my bf is just too much of a local Maui boy. Hehe. All he wears is Quiksilver (his local boy side) and Affliction (his MMA fighter side).

I would assume they're going to have the tokidoki Onitsuka tiger shoes for both sexes because the regular Onitsuka tiger shoes come for both sexes.