Guys, How do you use your pochette accessories???

i use the pochette when i'm going out and i dont need much other than my wallet, cell phone and maybe some lip balm/lotion. it's a good weekend bag.
otherwise it's too small to carry to work on the weekdays.
i would use it to organize inside my speedy but i bought a purseket.

hope your parents relax and let you buy a bag someday soon! *hugs*

i dont know if you mean "guys" actually, but i am and i have a pochette accessory. I use it to throw in big bags and it holds my 9cc lv mono billfold, iphone, keys, and burts bees. I also use it as a wallet with chain and put it in my back pocket and attach the chain onto a belt loop! i love it!

i dont know if you mean "guys" actually, but i am and i have a pochette accessory. I use it to throw in big bags and it holds my 9cc lv mono billfold, iphone, keys, and burts bees. I also use it as a wallet with chain and put it in my back pocket and attach the chain onto a belt loop! i love it!

:yes: me tooo

I use my pochette inside my bag. I also have used it as a clutch. I also bought a long strap so I can wear it long across the body. I love my pochettes.

you'll get more use out of the pochette. i have the mono pochette and a mc white wapity. i find more versatility in the pochette. it holds more and can be used as a hangbag, shoulder bag, and wristlet.

i use mine to put small things and then put it inside my speedy 30 this is how it works i use the speedy 30 for the day like shopping and such and at night i take the pochette accessories with me for dinner or clubbing and leave the speedy in the car so i'm always prepared =) JUST in case.

I use my pochette to carry the necessities (a small wallet, phone, lipstick, compact, and keys) as a purse on the weekends, or in my work tote, or in the diaper bag when I'm out with my kids. It's a great, versatile accessory and I love it!

I have both the wapity and 3 mini pochette accessories. I use the pochettes a lot more than my wapity. I usually carry a mirror compact, pen chapstick, lipgloss, 2 colors of lipstick, and some cash.