Guys, How do you use your pochette accessories???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And what should i get?

Wapity or pochette accessories??

TIA!:tup:

2. I like the Wapity, I read your other thread about your parents not letting you get anything, Thats horrible of them. :sad:

3. Yes I Know!
    I Wish they could let me have at least one bag!:sad:

4. I use my Pochettes as bags when I do not need to bring much out.

The Wapity is great for cameras and as a wristlet.

5. i use the pochette when i'm going out and i dont need much other than my wallet, cell phone and maybe some lip balm/lotion. it's a good weekend bag.
    otherwise it's too small to carry to work on the weekdays.
    i would use it to organize inside my speedy but i bought a purseket.

hope your parents relax and let you buy a bag someday soon! *hugs*

6. i dont know if you mean "guys" actually, but i am and i have a pochette accessory. I use it to throw in big bags and it holds my 9cc lv mono billfold, iphone, keys, and burts bees. I also use it as a wallet with chain and put it in my back pocket and attach the chain onto a belt loop! i love it!

7. :yes: me tooo

8. I use my pochette inside my bag. I also have used it as a clutch. I also bought a long strap so I can wear it long across the body. I love my pochettes.

9. you'll get more use out of the pochette. i have the mono pochette and a mc white wapity. i find more versatility in the pochette. it holds more and can be used as a hangbag, shoulder bag, and wristlet.

10. i use mine to put small things and then put it inside my speedy 30 this is how it works i use the speedy 30 for the day like shopping and such and at night i take the pochette accessories with me for dinner or clubbing and leave the speedy in the car so i'm always prepared =) JUST in case.

11. I use my pochette to carry the necessities (a small wallet, phone, lipstick, compact, and keys) as a purse on the weekends, or in my work tote, or in the diaper bag when I'm out with my kids. It's a great, versatile accessory and I love it!

12. I have both the wapity and 3 mini pochette accessories. I use the pochettes a lot more than my wapity. I usually carry a mirror compact, pen chapstick, lipgloss, 2 colors of lipstick, and some cash.

13. The Pochette is more useful between the two, but for a man I'd go for the Wapity.