Guys and Coach Products.

LOL!!!

I like reading others' stories because I know it will NEVER happen in my house...EVER. My hubby is such a caveman he knows about Coach as a brand name ONLY, and doesn't care to know much more. His friends are as bad or worse.

He did say that my patchwork bag was nice, so there may be hope for him :P

Not all men are like that! I was at Starbucks today, waiting for my drink, and a guy in his 60s came to stand next to me to wait for his, too. I was wearing my graphite patent Maggie, and he leaned over a bit and said "You have one of the new Maggies! It's very nice." I was obviously a bit startled, but said thank you, and he went on to explain "Oh, I know all about Coach. I've been buying it for my wife for 30 years!" It was a fun encounter--it made me smile. And what a lucky wife he has! :smile:

That is the cutest thing I've ever heard!

LOL!!!

I like reading others' stories because I know it will NEVER happen in my house...EVER. My hubby is such a caveman he knows about Coach as a brand name ONLY, and doesn't care to know much more. His friends are as bad or worse.

He did say that my patchwork bag was nice, so there may be hope for him :P

In my hubby's world the any sentence with the word "Coach" must always followed by eye rolling :rolleyes:. For example "She just bought ANOTHER Coach bag.:rolleyes::rolleyes:" "She wants to go to the Coach Outlet AGAIN :rolleyes::rolleyes:"

OK as I was reading the other responses posted, I remembered a similar comment made to me when I was out with some of my girlfriends. Keep in mind this guy was trying to hit on me...

"I like your COUCH bag."

hahaha, I don't think I've EVER dated a guy that new what a clutch was. My fiance thought that a "handbag" and a "purse" were two different things until very recently (as in, completely different!).

BagLdy003, that's a great story. Thanks for sharing!
I've enjoyed reading the other stories also, especially B-Town mentioning the 60 yo man who knew what a Maggie is!
Keep the stories coming!!

OK, I have one. We went into the mall the other day to look at furniture at pottery barn. My son had to go to the bathroom and my husband was taking him so I said that my daughter and I may as well wander into Coach while waiting for them. While in there, I was talking to two of my favorite SAs about how I'm just not so sure about my new grey Maggie sitting at home. One of the SAs said "Well how about the that one" and pointed to the Cinnamon Maggie. I said that it definitely was not my favorite of the colors and that besides, my husband hates that particular color. Just then he walked in and said "It's just as bad as that burnt orange color that was in the ergo line last year". We all just turned and stared at him in shock and then I broke the silence by cracking up. When I was done laughing I said "You can remember the name of the Coach line of purses from 14 months ago but you can't remember to put your clothes in the hamper?"