Guys and Coach Products.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is a recent Conversation my Boyfriend had with his best friend. I had to share this so people would get a good laugh. Men! HA!

My Boyfriends Friend: Dude, my wife got me a new Coach wallet.

My Boyfriend: (He looks at the picture of the wallet) Dude, it looks like a clutch its so big.

My Boyfriends Friend: A clutch? Like the one in a car?

My Boyfriend: Dude, I know you know what a clutch is, and I know you know what I am talking about your wife has a ton of Coach.

My Boyfriends Friend: Dude, your gay im going now.

2. lol nice.

3. Lol, there has been a similar conversation in my house. I love it I always laugh!

4. I always get a kick out of big tough guys talkin about Coach. I was laughing so hard when I heard this!

5. Total Guy convo for sure. LMAO

6. Hahah too funny!

7. "A clutch? Like the one in a car?" :lol:

I told my BF I needed a clutch to go with the dress I had bought for a party and he actually asked me when I wanted to go to AutoZone
    He can be such a caveman sometimes. :nogood:

8. funny :lol:

9. Too funny! Especially the cluth quote!

10. This made me lol, too funny

11. That's really a LOL one :lol:

12. That's classic! :roflmfao:

13. LOL

Very amusing...

14. LMAO. Great humor. :lol:

15. Not all men are like that! I was at Starbucks today, waiting for my drink, and a guy in his 60s came to stand next to me to wait for his, too. I was wearing my graphite patent Maggie, and he leaned over a bit and said "You have one of the new Maggies! It's very nice." I was obviously a bit startled, but said thank you, and he went on to explain "Oh, I know all about Coach. I've been buying it for my wife for 30 years!" It was a fun encounter--it made me smile. And what a lucky wife he has! :smile: