Guess What?

Thanks all! :yahoo: And a backpack? NEVER!!!!!

However, I recently saw not one but two Cabas Mezzos in person and I thought they were super cute - minus that dirt-magnet vachetta bottom. I think I'll look for one! :graucho:

Congrats jazzybelle...how exciting!Take care of yourself ok...
How about a damier saleya GM...Its a shoulder bag and has a zipper...pretty roomy and the dark color is a plus with youung kids.Only concern is the suede lining though...somebody said something about chix nuggets at the bottom of the bag??!!! Goodness!
Congrats once again...I LOVE new-baby news!

Congratulations! And as a mother of 3, two of which were twins I recommend the backpack. I know you don't like that idea, but you are going to need both hands all the time. It's great to put a purse on your shoulder, but when you bend over the purse falls off, plus your going to need both hips.:smile: With 3 young children things can get quite hectic and the last thing you need to worry about is keeping your purse on your shoulder.

My kids are 8 (twins) and 11 now, so I don't do the backpacks anymore, but I really do recommend them.
Congratulations again and good luck in your decision!

So, my husband and I found out today that we're having TWINS in April - not the one baby we've been anticipating! I was all prepared to put a Vienna Mizi on layaway and now I'm not so sure if I should because I don't know if I'll get to wear it very often with two little ones slobbering on me for at least a year (not to mention my 2-year-old).

So my question is...what bags SHOULD I look at?

I'm contemplating a Highbury because it is fairly roomy and sits on the shoulder, thus keeping my hands more free. As it stands, 60% of my LVs are handheld bags.

Your thoughts?
buy it now sweetie...once you have kids you come last especially with three all with needs....get some great classic LV bags while you have the chance you won't regret it...the mommy in you later on will be thinking about the kids and college funds ect.ect....you will be on the back burner trust me on this one...the guilt of spending too much on a bag later will be daunting with three little ones...momma insticts kick in and it is game over....you will forgo designer everthing for quite some time...it happened to me....the kids get much older the finances get better then you indulge but, that could be 10 to 15 years later and then to send them away for school..it never ends sweety so go for it now.....plus LV prices will continue to sky rocket...cease the moment...congrats on twins...have a healthy and happy pregnancy..twins are high risk and demanding treat yourself now

Damnit, lvpug, why couldn't you leave me that message BEFORE the auction for the Klara ended?!? :Push:

At any rate, I won this:

eBay: AUTH. LOUIS VUITTON DAMIER HIGHBURY SHOULDER BAG~MINT~ (item 260053610885 end time Nov-21-06 20:39:40 PST)

And I'm also going to look for a Cabas Piano - I realized the Mezzo was the really gargantuan Cabas and I think the Piano will be big enough for my crap and a couple of pacifiers. I don't want the bags as much for their stuff as I do a convenient way to carry my own vs. hand held.