Guess I'm dying and need....

Ok another great one Nita!
Vee, now , you are just scaring me....nah, i can handle it!

ENJOY THE ALMA!:yahoo:
Have Louis the bagless pig model your new graffiti bag please!:P

you're cracking me up...

OMG!!! Vet just this minute called; and he made it through and did fine, they also said he was around 3 years old!!! I'm so happy, he'll never get any bigger!!! He's a tiny pig.. I thought he was about 3 or 4 months... this is really good news...

But, I'm way thrilled about the alma, and proud of myself, cause it's been since September since I bought anything from Let trade. So, I'm doing good. Will just promise to stop now... have my little 07 collection!

Thanks Michelle! you're so great!:heart:

thanks queenmab, not to worry, I got it, now I can worry about the $$$ lol. Like I said, I'll sell something if I need to. I just have grafitti pochette and have adored it for years. Have wanted the alma forever!!! hiphip hooray...

I'm SO glad you got it. :wlae: WOO HOO! I know that feels GREAT! The Azur will come too. There is enough in life for everything.

There's a great big smile over on the west coast for you!

you're cracking me up...

OMG!!! Vet just this minute called; and he made it through and did fine, they also said he was around 3 years old!!! I'm so happy, he'll never get any bigger!!! He's a tiny pig.. I thought he was about 3 or 4 months... this is really good news...

But, I'm way thrilled about the alma, and proud of myself, cause it's been since September since I bought anything from Let trade. So, I'm doing good. Will just promise to stop now... have my little 07 collection!

Thanks Michelle! you're so great!:heart:

Louie is out of ER and he really is a miniature piggy! awesome! :yahoo:

in all seriousness, i'm glad Louis is OK. give him tons of TLC tonight--it's tough, ya know.
funny story, and it's your thread, so i can not worry about offending OP, cuz it's you,,,anyway, before i decided on med school, seeing as i am an animal lover, i applied to both med and vet schools.
iworked in a vet hospital, but needed LARGE animal experience, so off to the farm I went...oh brother...
i had to castrate the baby boy piglets the day they were born.
the poor things were born kamikaze style from momma onto a cold hard wet cement floor!:wtf: ---i ran in there and the farm hand thought i was crazy, i wanted to put a blanket down for them or something--talk about cruel cold world...:sad:
then, the castration--you have never heard anything like a baby pig squeal. absolutely gutwrenching, heart stopping....
i'm now a people doctor--i made it a whole summer there, but i cleaned the cow stalls after that first and only time with the piggies
that's another story for another thread when you get a cow--
but, if you ever need to take their temperature, i have the extra long gloves:Push: ...oh, what fun i had!:rolleyes: :nuts: