Gucci Vintage Information Thread

Dec 7, 2008
Hope all is well with everyone. Just stopping pass to post a few pics
Vintagegucciguy, this collection is lovely, admirable, and aspirational. I personally am inspired by true true collectors.

I especially adore the tote (second picture). Any details about it? I am looking for a similar tote. It's a long story but as a child I admired a women who also carried a similar tote (with the same webbing). I always had aspired to own a similar tote.

Please continue to post when you can.

Reactions: papertiger

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Vintagegucciguy, this collection is lovely, admirable, and aspirational. I personally am inspired by true true collectors.

I especially adore the tote (second picture). Any details about it? I am looking for a similar tote. It's a long story but as a child I admired a women who also carried a similar tote (with the same webbing). I always had aspired to own a similar tote.

Please continue to post when you can.
@Vintagegucciguy should start his own thread just for his vintage Gucci collection and just keep adding as he acquires.

bolsathemosta

Oct 10, 2019
Houston, TX
posh.mk
Yes! Waiting for weather to fully break to get the shots I want. Half of my collection is articles of clothing so I want to incorporate those in it as well
Oh I want to buy it already. I spent hours the other day looking at photos of old Gucci campaigns and fashion shows. Mostly I was entrenched in everything Tom Ford. Those ad campaigns from the 90's were scorching hot. I blame you and the pictures you posted for getting me started.
Forgot I was supposed to be researching a TF vintage tote I just purchased and went down the Gucci rabbit hole. Now I'm looking for the movie about the family.
Thanks Vintage guy for inspiring my new covid culture and entertainment binge!

Reactions: papertiger