gucci sales 'wait list'

I just got an email confirmation for my rain boots and I called 866.482.2400
to check the status of the 3 bags. The person who answered told me the shipping dates are Dec3-7 and I should be getting more email confirmations in that time frame. I'm so nervous. The boots were the least of what I really wanted and if I don't get the bags I don't want the boots...actually I do...just being spoiled :hysteric:

i can't wait any longer!!!!!!! my expected delivery date is today 12/3 but it still hasn't come yet! They must be really busy with all the tPFers massive orders! :nuts: remember to post pics when u get em!

im headed out the door with my mom to go pick up her sale purchase. I'll post pics when i get backkkk!!

i'll prolly get my 2 handbags sometime this week, no delivery confirmation for me.. hehe - one is being sent from Aspen and the other from Washington State.

I ordered my boots on thursday morning, received my waitlist confirmation later that afternoon, checked my CC statement today at 6 and still didn't see any pending transactions.... BUT I just got my shipment confirmation 15 minutes ago!!!