gucci sales 'wait list'

i got a phone call from one of those automated operaters this morning saying that my bag has been shipped and will arrive tomorrow by UPS. It also stated that they will not leave a package w/out someone signing for it. If no one is home, they will leave a note stating what to do next.

I didn't order online, my bag is coming in from another state. Just a lil info for those that did a charge send from another store.

Mjaromero, don't give up yet. Try calling the 800 number and ask customer service if your order was processed. i hope you get it. Good luck!!!

Mjaromero, don't give up yet. Try calling the 800 number and ask customer service if your order was processed. i hope you get it. Good luck!!![/quote]
I called but they just said that the confirmations and shipping is this week and they dont know :confused1:

I haven't gotten a confirmation or cancellation yet, nor do I see any pending charges on my credit card. (sigh) I wish they had a better way of doing this so that I can at least have tried to get the bag at a store before if I wouldn't be able to get one through the website.

so.. my order was cancelled :sad: yes sad indeed. So i decided to call all the boutiques here in Cali and i found a new britt large tote so i bought it LOL :woohoo:. its not the abbey but hey its still a good price. hope my mom likes it

I purchased new britt tote on line when the sale started Dec 3, not during the presale on line. I did get an e mail saying I ordered itand it would be 3-5 days . When you say "confirmation" does that mean another e-mail with a tracking # or is it the letter I got immediately after I purchased?

so.. my order was cancelled :sad: yes sad indeed. So i decided to call all the boutiques here in Cali and i found a new britt large tote so i bought it LOL :woohoo:. its not the abbey but hey its still a good price. hope my mom likes it

Mine was, too. :sad:
I wish Gucci had told me earlier; there isn't much left on the sale website and I feel like I missed my chance for a Gucci this year.