Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Typically 40% off of retail price from what I’ve seen. When they had Black Friday private sales, Sohos transferred from retail would be marked down the same price they were at during the sale. Even 10% off discounts, people go crazy at the outlets.

I received an email notification around last year from my sales person at the outlet in Louisville... They had soho discos in seasonal colors, but not an outlet version... I desperately regret not buying one, even 2. They were under 600$

Thank you for the heads up! Last weekend, I stopped into the outlet in New Jersey and a sales associate said that they had them recently, but sold out quickly. I wonder if those were outlet only bags.

There are some smaller soho crossbody bags that come in from time to time but they literally sell out within the hour generally. I was trying to get a soho with chain and he took my card information and went to process. By the time he went to finalize the transaction someone else had already purchased it! It's insane!

Is there any chance there is a Private Sale coming up? I thought it was twice a year but maybe that's changed. If there is, any chance anything from Marmont line will show up? Probably a silly question but thought I would ask anyway. TIA! :smile:

I received an email notification around last year from my sales person at the outlet in Louisville... They had soho discos in seasonal colors, but not an outlet version... I desperately regret not buying one, even 2. They were under 600$

Wow- that is a bummer :/. I know they did have them a year ago but all the stores are sold out now apparently.

Anyone has purchased online from Gucci Australia's website and have the item picked up in their Gucci store? I'm looking to do so when I travel to Melbourne end of the month. I have checked with the store and they do not have the item in stock but their website has it.