Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Ooooooh, let us know what else Woodbury has presently, interested in webbed anything!
Didn't find any slg I like, but i saw Lady Web in small and medium size in pink and I forgot the other color. I didn't check the price, since I wasn't interested and didn't see your post until I was on my back home.
Doesn't seems to have that 40% off sale that someone else mentioned or maybe not today.

Hmm.. Saks charged my credit card today for the soho disco but I didn't get any notifications that the bag's getting shipped. The order still says "Est. Delivery Not Available." I wish they updated us on what's going on :hrmm:

Really??? I hadn't noticed! I haven't even gotten any indication either. Keeping fingers crossed! :smile:

Like johnpauliegal I haven't been charged or anything that could be an indicator that finally the Disco Soho is on their way to me!! Fingers crossed[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Hope you purseaholic90 get yours very soon!!!

Reactions: snibor
There were swing leather and Soho SLGs during the sale a few months ago and I had saved some to my wish list. They later said "discontinued" so I wondered if they are at the outlet. I wish there was an outlet near me!
They had several swing totes yesterday afternoon. You could call them and see. No one seemed interested and they were half off....1-502-294-8837, ask for Kim. I didnt see anything new so I only bought a bag charm for my boston bags. FullSizeRender(46).jpg

Last edited:
Hmm.. Saks charged my credit card today for the soho disco but I didn't get any notifications that the bag's getting shipped. The order still says "Est. Delivery Not Available." I wish they updated us on what's going on :hrmm:
Did they ship your bag? I just checked the Gucci website it said the rose beige is currently on backorder, delivery date from 3/1 to 3/31.... I'm hoping SAKS isn't pushing back the delivery date again...