Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Hopefully they aren't canceling our orders! I contacted CS and they also said expected shipment by 1/11. Hopefully they are actually getting new shipments from Gucci soon. I saw the black and red soho discos are on back ordered too, probably with the same shipments as ours?
3 days and counting. I can't believe they're making us wait till the bitter end for that Gucci disco bag we got in on.
:smile:

Alright fellow PFers, I'm attending a wedding in Austin next month and plan to drive down to the San Marcos outlet one morning for a peek at the Gucci outlet! It's been years since I've been to San Marcos, so what should I be expecting in terms of discounts or selection?

Alright fellow PFers, I'm attending a wedding in Austin next month and plan to drive down to the San Marcos outlet one morning for a peek at the Gucci outlet! It's been years since I've been to San Marcos, so what should I be expecting in terms of discounts or selection?

I was there a few months ago and saw mostly last season styles. Prices werent as good as the semi annual sales either...maybe 30% off for bags. It just wasnt anything great.

I have access to two outlets near me in the San Francisco Bay Area. It's hit or miss just showing up. A lot of past season or made for outlet items will go for sale at an additional 50% off. What you need is a relationship with a good sales associate. I've known mine for over 3 years now. Before him, I had another relationship with another SA for years before he left Gucci. My SA will text me items that they get from retail or when I go to the store to browse, he will pull things in the back for me that are in limited quantities or are in better condition than the floor items. What I've done before is call a store ahead of time and ask for a specific item. If the SA that picks up is helpful, I ask for his/her name and look for her when I arrive at the store. Usually ends with a good shopping experience.

Hello!! Any update on the Saks disco preorders? I just talked with CS and they told me that it's being processed and An email confirmatiin will send to me when it is filled. But no don't know when it'd be[emoji37][emoji37]

Hello!! Any update on the Saks disco preorders? I just talked with CS and they told me that it's being processed and An email confirmatiin will send to me when it is filled. But no don't know when it'd be[emoji37][emoji37]
I just checked my account and there's still no updated status; still gonna keep my fingers crossed! :smile:

FYI my order has said it's been processing since the day I ordered on 11/22.

I'll be monitoring my account all day and post updates when and if received. :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Maracucha
I just checked my account and there's still no updated status; still gonna keep my fingers crossed! :smile:

FYI my order has said it's been processing since the day I ordered on 11/22.

I'll be monitoring my account all day and post updates when and if received. :smile:

"FYI my order has said it's been processing since the day I ordered on 11/22. "

As well as mine!!

"FYI my order has said it's been processing since the day I ordered on 11/22. "

As well as mine!!
Hi. Ok so I called Saks today and was informed it is out of stock!! Meanwhile not long ago I received a text that it was available on my "wait list"; but mind you at full price!!

He asked if I wanted to be put on the wait list again. I told him why would I have to be placed on a wait list if I already placed my order back in November and am just waiting for my bag to arrive. If it was available they should've started processing orders.

He told me by the end of the day I should receive an email stating it is out of stock.

This is very discouraging; it doesn't look good.

Reactions: Sweetielux_10
Hi. Ok so I called Saks today and was informed it is out of stock!! Meanwhile not long ago I received a text that it was available on my "wait list"; but mind you at full price!!

He asked if I wanted to be put on the wait list again. I told him why would I have to be placed on a wait list if I already placed my order back in November and am just waiting for my bag to arrive. If it was available they should've started processing orders.

He told me by the end of the day I should receive an email stating it is out of stock.

How disappointing! I saw the bag in stock in December but was told that it was a different bag....

Aw. So sorry. :sad:

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
My thoughts: we ordered the bag. If they say eventually it is out of stock, and it ever, say, in the next year, becomes available, they should honor the price. If that happens, I will call and state my case. What explanation could they give to not honor it? Time will tell.
Then I ask myself, do I really need this Disco, as I have two others?

Hi :smile: long time lurker here but I also ordered from sacks this bag. I called and they said that they are awaiting shipment and they are not cancelling any orders. I also checked the Gucci website and the Disco soho is on back order as well, specifically the rose beige aka camellia. Gucci website says to expect shipping around 1/17 to 2/17 (feb)

Let's keep the positive energy :smile:

Hi :smile: long time lurker here but I also ordered from sacks this bag. I called and they said that they are awaiting shipment and they are not cancelling any orders. I also checked the Gucci website and the Disco soho is on back order as well, specifically the rose beige aka camellia. Gucci website says to expect shipping around 1/17 to 2/17 (feb)

Let's keep the positive energy :smile:

Hopefully this is true!! I just checked the Gucci website and it said the Rose beige is expected to ship out by 1/15-2/05.

Reactions: Sweetielux_10