Gucci Private Sale 2016! Share what you got!

Izzy, that red is beautiful! Would you believe I bought the light grey? So we are bag twins!
Glad you are "trying out" Gucci again.

It was the light grey that I wanted but by the time I looked for it at the sale it was gone. NM has it but now I am looking at the everyday something or other in the medium size. Do you already have yours?

It was the light grey that I wanted but by the time I looked for it at the sale it was gone. NM has it but now I am looking at the everyday something or other in the medium size. Do you already have yours?

Yes, I do have it already. I bought mine from Saks, as Gucci had sold out on line. I did see it once again, but by then decided I was happy with the grey. Saks really sold out of the Gucci items on line quickly.

I opted for the men's Guccissima messenger bag. It's slightly bigger than I needed but will work nicely as a daily commuter bag. Can fit iPad plus a bottle of water and has phone slot inside.
Though advertised as a bag for men, it fits my chic-bohemian style

View attachment 3367111

View attachment 3367112
That's just a great bag. My husband travels a lot for his job and I guess everyone brings their best handbags to airports. He notices nice bags and texts me about them (since it's now a budgetary item). Anyway, he says the "mini g look" is good.. and he's got great taste!! So the guccisima should definitely be on everyone's radar!! Enjoy it and congrats!!