Gucci Private Sale 2016! Share what you got!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there is a thread going with all sale items being discussed, but let's see what you are getting at the Gucci private sale!! Check it out HERE.

Share and chat here! :biggrin:

2. My new babies ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464020351.020812.jpg

3. Ahh so lovely!! I am currently hunting the site for what I want!!

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464020812.373452.jpg

Here are my goodies from the private sale!

Happy shopping everyone! :smile:

5. Is the Gucci Private Sale only going to be for the US? :shucks:

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464022608.300830.jpg

Got them at the Gucci boutique.

7. Love them. I have them both in different colors. Enjoy!!

8. I love the matching belt I was looking online for one but don't know my size so I'll need to buy it in store

9. LOVE everything posted thus far! That guccissima bag is gorgeous!

10. Thanks, been wanting a belt for the long time but I didn't know what size either, so I knew I had to go to the store to try them on before the private link went public. Been waiting also for your pink purse in black but no luck this year. That's why I decided with the Emily and I love that u can also wear it as a clutch.

11. Love your blue ostrich purse, I wanted the sandals but they didn't feel to comfortable to me. But there looked gorgeous.

12. Love the ostrich blue :love:

13. The sale for EU starts later

14. I got this gorgeous pink disco bag in the sale. I carried it this weekend and I love it!

Attached Files:

15. Hi mamakelly, is this the same one thats on the website right now? I am hesitant because I've never seen it in person and I want a pink thats not super bright. Thanks in advance