Gucci Private Sale 2016! Share what you got!

Here is my black Miss GG Leather Hobo.:smile:
GucciMissGGHobo_zpsy8xbksmg.jpg

Beautiful!! Love it!!

It is my birthday today so I treated myself to a little sale something from my local boutique. 70/30 silk/cotton. Love it!

Attachments

• IMG_4044.JPG
    IMG_4044.JPG
    500.1 KB · Views: 1,002
  • IMG_4047.JPG
    IMG_4047.JPG
    289.5 KB · Views: 938
I didn't see the Lt. cuir color ... I probably would have bought that color instead. My bag is nice soft leather,
and very versatile. I like how I can wear it as a hobo or as a shoulder bag, with the hobo strap resting perfectly inside the top of the scoop. I can't wait to hear your review and see what you think about your gorgeous bag.:smile:

Thank you! I know I only wanted to get 1 bag, but am lusting over everybody's bags. The pink disco is calling my name ...now that it sold out...lol. I still love looking at everyone's purchases.
I'm still waiting for my bag. I actually bought the bag from the store in Toronto. I didn't see it online. I really wanted the Miss GG in leather guccissima but it wasn't available.

I finally got my Jackie. I've wanted one for years but thought it was too big. I wasn't going to buy anything but the store had one. My husband was with me. He said it looked fantastic when I carried it. He's never said that about one of my bags before. Thanks to him, she came home with me!View attachment 3369948
My husband would've looked at the price tag then say it looks terrible on me, lol! J/k he also enables me... :P Love that suede.

Gorgeous! I have to stop looking at this thread because it makes me want to keep hunting for these great items on sale. So pretty!

Haha me too!! I procrastinated and didn't click buy the first day of the sale! I missed out on the disco because I was contemplating on the colors available!! Girls, will
Disco more than likely be on sale again in December???

Just received my beauties from the sale! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Here's the lovely fuchsia disco...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464794121.733893.jpg

And here's the mini swing tote...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464794145.245569.jpg

Love them both.

However, the mini swing tote arrived without the "leather ID tag with interlocking G detail" as shown on the website. Did anyone else receive theirs without it? (It's still lovely and the leather is sturdy...I just liked the decorative touch of the luggage tag). This also arrived inside a beat up box (box not shown in pic), missing the care instructions and was in the older brown dust bag. No biggies...just wondering if they sent me a return from a store.