Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Hello, I have been wanting the Princetown mules for a while but the price kept me from actually buying them. I went to the mall and saw that the price went up from last year, 680 to 695, and told myself to buy it before it goes up again. I am usually a size 36 but bought the 36.5. The length is ok for me, it's the width that is a little tight. And if the width does stretch I can move into the shoe more giving me more room in the back. Does anyone know if it will stretch width-wise?

If yes, then they are perfect. If no, then I might have to think about it, for the price, it should feel perfect. Thank you for your help.

Just a side note, I also tried the size 37, it was a good fit width-wise but it would have given me too much space in the back that's why I decided on the 36.5.
20181126_155147.jpg20181126_155439.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, I have been wanting the Princetown mules for a while but the price kept me from actually buying them. I went to the mall and saw that the price went up from last year, 680 to 695, and told myself to buy it before it goes up again. I am usually a size 36 but bought the 36.5. The length is ok for me, it's the width that is a little tight. And if the width does stretch I can move into the shoe more giving me more room in the back. Does anyone know if it will stretch width-wise?

If yes, then they are perfect. If no, then I might have to think about it, for the price, it should feel perfect. Thank you for your help.

Just a side note, I also tried the size 37, it was a good fit width-wise but it would have given me too much space in the back that's why I decided on the 36.5.
View attachment 4263793View attachment 4263794
Mine have not stretched width wise. Your foot also seems very close to the back of the shoe-perhaps the 37 would be better?

Mine have not stretched width wise. Your foot also seems very close to the back of the shoe-perhaps the 37 would be better?

Thank you for your help, I will go back to mall and try the 37 again.

They will give a bit but I agree your heel seems super close or appear a bit over. I’d try the 37

Thank you for your help, I will try the 37again.

Reactions: ive_flipped
How did you make out?

I'm so sad, went to try on size 37 and it gave me extra room in the back and was afraid if it stretch width-wise?? I would have even more room in the back. The size 36 is just right but it need to be stretched width-wise for perfect fit. I have wanted this for a long time but at this price it really should fit perfectly so I will be returning them, maybe these shoes weren't meant for me.

I'm so sad, went to try on size 37 and it gave me extra room in the back and was afraid if it stretch width-wise?? I would have even more room in the back. The size 36 is just right but it need to be stretched width-wise for perfect fit. I have wanted this for a long time but at this price it really should fit perfectly so I will be returning them, maybe these shoes weren't meant for me.

What about a 36 1/2? I can’t remember if you had tried those.

anyone wear the fur ones in the summer too? does it get super hot? I already have a plain black non fur pair, looking to add a second pair so i was eyeing the ones with the bee/stars. I looked at white for variety but im not sure if it's cus im wearing black pants, the white looks super bright, so black seem easier to match?

But maybe i should go for the fur ones for variety? but i wouldn't wear them in the nasty rainy/snowy weather when it gets cold in canada, cause it'll run them? Only when it's nice weather.

ANyone have mod shots of the bee/star ones in either white or black??!

anyone wear the fur ones in the summer too? does it get super hot? I already have a plain black non fur pair, looking to add a second pair so i was eyeing the ones with the bee/stars. I looked at white for variety but im not sure if it's cus im wearing black pants, the white looks super bright, so black seem easier to match?

But maybe i should go for the fur ones for variety? but i wouldn't wear them in the nasty rainy/snowy weather when it gets cold in canada, cause it'll run them? Only when it's nice weather.

ANyone have mod shots of the bee/star ones in either white or black??!

See post 1136, 1137. I’m guessing if you search this thread there will be more pics.