Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

SOMEBODY HELP

it seems like everyone is sizing up...
how much do the shoe stretches out after a few wears?

I'm usually a 37-37.5 in shoes and i got the 37.5 my foot is hanging out a bit on the new pair in the first two pictures

but the 37.5 display pair, my foot is right at the edge ish like JUST fits, not sure if i can stretch it out as much as the display pair? - in the third pic

should i size up to 38, my foot wasn't hanging off when i tried the new pair, and my feet were at the edge
how much does it stretch out? I feel like the 38s look so much longer but feel like the fit better now ? - last pic
IMG_8876.jpgIMG_8944.jpgIMG_8884.jpg IMG_8877.jpg

Reactions: Brigitte031
SOMEBODY HELP

it seems like everyone is sizing up...
how much do the shoe stretches out after a few wears?

I'm usually a 37-37.5 in shoes and i got the 37.5 my foot is hanging out a bit on the new pair in the first two pictures

but the 37.5 display pair, my foot is right at the edge ish like JUST fits, not sure if i can stretch it out as much as the display pair? - in the third pic

should i size up to 38, my foot wasn't hanging off when i tried the new pair, and my feet were at the edge
how much does it stretch out? I feel like the 38s look so much longer but feel like the fit better now ? - last pic
View attachment 4130977View attachment 4130978View attachment 4130979 View attachment 4130981

Shoes don't stretch lengthwise; they stretch width-wise. Get the bigger pair.

Shoes don't stretch lengthwise; they stretch width-wise. Get the bigger pair.

I wear a size 6.5 in the Gucci Aces but a 7.5 in the Princetown loafers. I have two pairs of the loafers, one in jacquard and another solid black. The fit in identical. I have wide feet. My default size is 7, so with the loafers you go up a half size. With Aces you size down a half. This is what the store will tell you, for anyone who wants to know. Your foot will slide deeper into the loafers as the leather will conform.

Reactions: noellesmommy
Hello everyone! How long do you think the mule trend will last? I invested in the black w/ rose pair last fall (and love them) and wanted to get the light pink this season. I’m a bit hesistant spending the $$ on them if they only have another year to be “in”. I know it’s personal and as long as I love them I’ll wear them but just wondering your thoughts.

Now that we’ve discovered comfort, I don’t think we will let go of the trend. To some degree, the public controls the trend based on how they spend money. The sneaker trend is teaching everyone the public likes comfortable shoes. I gave up Louboutins a long time ago! So I say, go for the Princetowns & do what you like!

Ok ladies, I am in desperate need of advice!

I found a pair with the bows and fur on sale and I went for it. I'm not sure if I should keep them or put the money towards the Jordaans with fur. I'm at a place money wise where I can treat myself from time to time, but not where I can splurge left and right. If these weren't on sale I definitely wouldn't have been able to justify getting them (still not sure if I can!).

I originally didn't like the Princetowns at all, but seeing them over and over again I've fallen in love. They're like the grown up version of Uggs. I'm a total sparkle girl, so I find the bows insanely gorgeous. I'm just not sure how practical they are. I have a pretty large shoe collection and I like to rotate which I wear, I'm just not sure what exactly to pair these with. In my head I immediately see the holidays with a nice midi circle style skirt, but beyond that I'm not sure. Any ideas?

My other question is regarding the fur itself. I feel like they might be a bit bare (especially the right shoe). I went to Bergdorfs to try on some pairs to find out my size (had to order these online) and I noticed that some pairs are a lot furrier than others. Are these not furry enough? Also, in the left shoe by the toes there's one little spot that's bunched up and goes right into my toes. Will that end up smashing down with wear? I'm thinking that eventually it would mellow out, but I'm already asking a bazillion questions so why not one more haha.

For reference for anyone trying to figure out sizing, I got the Princetowns with fur in a size 36. I could definitely fit in the 35.5, but my foot was right at the back and I don't like to wear my shoes like that. I am a size 34 in the Jordaans without fur (not sure about with fur yet). In CL I am usually a 35, but sometimes 34.5 fits better and I can sometimes do 35.5 with inserts.

IMG_4575.JPG IMG_4576.JPG IMG_4578.JPG

Hi guys
Do you wear the same size for Princetown , Jordaan and Brixton?
I wear size 37.5 for Princetown but the feet kinda hang out abit. Feel that i should get size 38 for Princetown

Should i get the same size for Brixton and Jordaan too?
Thanks

Hi guys
I wear size 37.5 for Princetown but the feet kinda hang out abit. Feel that i should get size 38 for Princetown

Thanks

I’m a 9 in the loafers and the sneakers and a 9.5 in the Princetowns! They’re more narrow and don’t stretch as freely as the others.

Hi guys

Thanks

I do: size 36 in all three models. But I think most people here feel that going up 1/2 size in the Princetown is better.

Hi Everyone [emoji112] I am in need of a shoe that does not squish my big toe in. I find that ballet flats etc usually do. I’ve tired on the Princeton and love it but since I only had it on for maybe a few minutes I have no idea if they would feel like they are squishing it in. It’s really only my right foot that bothers me (I’m worried a small bunion may be forming and I don’t want to create any more issues)
Anyone with issues find this a long wear and comfortable?

Also for the fur owners....I work in a business casual environment. Do you wear these to work? My fiancé hates them lol but the more I see them the more I love them

Thanks [emoji4]

Last edited:
Hi Everyone [emoji112] I am in need of a shoe that does not squish my big toe in. I find that ballet flats etc usually do. I’ve tired on the Princeton and love it but since I only had it on for maybe a few minutes I have no idea if they would feel like they are squishing it in. It’s really only my right foot that bothers me (I’m worried a small bunion may be forming and I don’t want to create any more issues)
Anyone with issues find this a long wear and comfortable?

Also for the fur owners....I work in a business casual environment. Do you wear these to work? My fiancé hates them lol but the more I see them the more I love them

Thanks [emoji4]

I absolutely think you can wear the fur to work! My husband hates mine but I love them :smile: and all of my friends love them.
I had bunions - so my feet are sensitive. I have 2 pair of Princeton’s and they are wonderful. Good luck