Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

^^Here I am trying on the bees and stars version of the mules. I cannot decide if I should get these or the plain ones (unfortunately they didn't have the plain black in my size). I'm really torn because I love the look of them but am worried about wearing mules (I never wear them and prefer to buy secure shoes). This is because I walk all the time in NYC and need reliable walking shoes. Plus the price tag is scaring me off since I'm not 100% sold on the mules. Should I get these? Or the plain? Hold off? Are the bees and stars print too busy?

Did you end up getting them? Hope you did :smile:

Did you end up getting them? Hope you did :smile:

No, I am still undecided [emoji53]. I keep going back and forth among the plain black ones, the bees and stars one, the plain loafer, and the plain loafer with fur [emoji31]. Today I somehow really liked the embellished ones (heart and lion) a lot after seeing it on someone. Argh. Too many options.

I am the type of person to buy an expensive pair of shoes with no problem if I am sure I will wear them a lot. But with these, I cannot decide which version is best. Should I get the plain ones or bees and stars now for summer and the fur loafers for fall/winter? Or just one pair? Or none? Argh. I've never been so undecided about a shoe purchase before!!

No, I am still undecided [emoji53]. I keep going back and forth among the plain black ones, the bees and stars one, the plain loafer, and the plain loafer with fur [emoji31]. Today I somehow really liked the embellished ones (heart and lion) a lot after seeing it on someone. Argh. Too many options.

I am the type of person to buy an expensive pair of shoes with no problem if I am sure I will wear them a lot. But with these, I cannot decide which version is best. Should I get the plain ones or bees and stars now for summer and the fur loafers for fall/winter? Or just one pair? Or none? Argh. I've never been so undecided about a shoe purchase before!!

Get the bees. They're more interesting than plain black and can be used in all the situations you'd wear plain black. You won't stop at just one, so get the fur later to wear in the winter.

Reactions: Emily1830
Get the bees. They're more interesting than plain black and can be used in all the situations you'd wear plain black. You won't stop at just one, so get the fur later to wear in the winter.

Thanks for the feedback! I can't decide if the plain ones are too plain or if the bees and stars one is too busy. But yeah, I was thinking what you were--I was/am afraid that I'll end up wanting the fur ones too [emoji38]

Thanks for the feedback! I can't decide if the plain ones are too plain or if the bees and stars one is too busy. But yeah, I was thinking what you were--I was/am afraid that I'll end up wanting the fur ones too [emoji38]

Get the fur! I have 2 pair: black with [emoji197] embroidery and plain black. I wear them ALL the time. I have 1 [emoji259] embroidery pair without fur and hardly ever wear them.

Some advice-I purchased the brocade mules with fur and wondering if people wear these in th spring/summer and if appropriate for fall/winter since they’re fabric? Also any experience on how the hold up? I got them on sale but on fence If I should keep them

Some advice-I purchased the brocade mules with fur and wondering if people wear these in th spring/summer and if appropriate for fall/winter since they’re fabric? Also any experience on how the hold up? I got them on sale but on fence If I should keep them

I can't imagine wearing them in the summer, but I'm in NYC where summers are hot and humid. If you were in SF or other places with mild/cool summer weather, they'd be totally appropriate.

Reactions: pzammie
I love the bee and star mules. I think that they have s bee and star loafer too if being a mule style is what's turning you off. I don't spend that kind of money on shoes but I might for these. The only other high end shoe I bought was a balenciaga sandal and I rarely use them. Ever since I've been really skittish about dropping this kind of money on shoes. I also love the fur ones two but I know I'd ruin those in 5 seconds.

Hello,
First time posting on this website... I just have a quick question!
I am planning on buying the princetown slippers/mules with fur. I went into the store tried on the one without fur and the 38.5 fit perfectly. However, I want to buy from an online retailer (to pay less tax!) and unfortunately the 38.5 has been out of stock for a while. Do you recommend going a half size up (39) or half size down (38) or just waiting until 38.5 comes back into stock? I know the leather gets softer/stretches out a little, but I wasn't sure if it would be uncomfortable or if the fur would get flattened too much if I go with the 38's...
Thank you!

Hello,
First time posting on this website... I just have a quick question!
I am planning on buying the princetown slippers/mules with fur. I went into the store tried on the one without fur and the 38.5 fit perfectly. However, I want to buy from an online retailer (to pay less tax!) and unfortunately the 38.5 has been out of stock for a while. Do you recommend going a half size up (39) or half size down (38) or just waiting until 38.5 comes back into stock? I know the leather gets softer/stretches out a little, but I wasn't sure if it would be uncomfortable or if the fur would get flattened too much if I go with the 38's...
Thank you!

anybody around? :wave: please help a girl out!!