Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

I probably sound crazy. The fur on the side is very straight and sticks out, kind of like the penguin breed that has hair sticking out the sides of its head. I'm probably just being OCD on this. I'll keep them and i'm sure with some wear it'll mellow out.

lol..i actually love those sticking out furs on the sides...makes it look like you're wearing those furs above floor.....

Reactions: jimmie staton
I ended up with the bees and stars. Is it just me, or does this fur look strange? I know that they each have an individual look to them, but for some reason i feel like i got a defective pair? The SA at nordies said she can order me a replacement. View attachment 4293063 :confused1:View attachment 4293064 View attachment 4293065

I totally agree with you, the fur looks odd, it sticks straight out. With all do respect they remind me of President Trumps hair coming out of your shoes!

Reactions: arcaedia and ap.
I've been DYING to ask this question of anyone who owns the Princetown mules with the fur. I have the ones without the fur. But don't the ones with the fur pick up all kinds of gross things when you walk?
I have the Gucci Princetown Leather Slipper with the Double G, and I had the same concern... actually, they DON'T pick up gross things or even dirt... quite comfy... even in the summer and in the winter... don't wear them in snow or rain and you'll be just fine.
"J!m"

View attachment 4296311

Gucci needs to get on top of their quality control. The difference between the two is mind boggling.
I usually go inside to Gucci Fifth Ave, NYC and I have them pull a few in my size and sometimes a half size up or down, depending on the style of the shoe. I've notice some Gucci slippers have less fur, some have more... I guess it depends of preference when shopping in store... but online, you get what you get. lol
"J!m"