Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

They were in stock earlier today, but not surprisingly, they're going fast. I have been stalking multiple sites daily, several times a day. Late last Friday night, there was transiently an indication that a Gucci store nearby might have a pair in stock on the Gucci website. I called as soon as the store opened on Saturday, and it turned out they had a pair in transit to the store for another client. Turns out the other client went with the next size up and the SA held the pair the other client didn't want for me. Literally within the next half hour, the Gucci website said no stores had stock nearby - the shoes had disappeared from the inventory since they were claimed by the SA. Four days later, I got the shipment. Excellent service from SA Mariana at San Jose Santana Row Gucci, and all done via telephone!

Not sure where all these shoes are disappearing to so quickly, since there are almost no posts on the Internet by bloggers or on YouTube, and I haven't seen another soul wearing them yet!

Www.gucci.com showing either stock or back orders arriving next month. Also, there is now a Princetown Mule HEEL! [emoji7]

Has anyone tried the men's Princetown? How different is it from the women? I was just thinking that might be a viable (I also think cheaper) alternative. At least they're in stock.

I decided to tentatively try 'with fur' because my winter is on the way and this red was too much for me to resist.

Well as I suspected the fur isn't right for me so will return them but the colour is just THE BEST red! Hoping Gucci makes some horsebit loafers or even furless Princetowns in this amazing hibiscus red colour.

I decided to tentatively try 'with fur' because my winter is on the way and this red was too much for me to resist.

Well as I suspected the fur isn't right for me so will return them but the colour is just THE BEST red! Hoping Gucci makes some horsebit loafers or even furless Princetowns in this amazing hibiscus red colour.

They made hibiscus red Brixton loafers. I was wearing them yesterday. they're very red.

The fur is so special! You can do it!

They made hibiscus red Brixton loafers. I was wearing them yesterday. they're very red.

They're the ones I missed at NAP. I've been on a waiting list for returns for months
now. I didn't realise they were Hibiscus Red though.

The fur is so special! You can do it!

I don't think I can! Thanks anyway. Very hard to return them though because they're just soooo pretty :smile:

I'm so late to the party but am officially obsessed with the Princetowns. I'm looking for black and NAP got gold in stock today so am very tempted to order those. However the sizing sounds weird and the front of my foot is sometimes a bit difficult for some reason so I probably have to try these on. I haven't officially begun my hunt but I'm also very tempted to just order from Gucci and see how they fit.

I'm so late to the party but am officially obsessed with the Princetowns. I'm looking for black and NAP got gold in stock today so am very tempted to order those. However the sizing sounds weird and the front of my foot is sometimes a bit difficult for some reason so I probably have to try these on. I haven't officially begun my hunt but I'm also very tempted to just order from Gucci and see how they fit.

If you're in between sizes, I highly recommend going for the larger size that fits. I agonized over two pairs for weeks as to what size to keep and luckily went with the larger size and they've been great. Gucci loafers always seem a little long on me and that's ok. I've loved wearing them. They have gotten more comfortable, but haven't stretched to be too large. Hope you find a pair soon. [emoji4]

If you're in between sizes, I highly recommend going for the larger size that fits. I agonized over two pairs for weeks as to what size to keep and luckily went with the larger size and they've been great. Gucci loafers always seem a little long on me and that's ok. I've loved wearing them. They have gotten more comfortable, but haven't stretched to be too large. Hope you find a pair soon. [emoji4]

I went a half size up too. The store said most people were going up half a size

Thanks! I am dying for a pair. The Gucci site only has 38.5 or 39.5 for preorder, and I am somewhere between a 38.5 and 39 normally. Maybe 39.5 will work.