Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

The black leather Princetowns are at Mytheresa in sizes 38 and above. The slingback style is available from size 37.5.

Note : the slingbacks are lamb leather and the plain Princetowns are calf.

http://www.mytheresa.com/en-au/princetown-leather-slippers-571707.html?catref=category

http://www.mytheresa.com/en-au/horsebit-leather-slingbacks.html?catref=category

Hi - I know that Neiman Marcus online still has both brown and black Princetown in stock.

I saw your gorgeous green Marmont pump/loafers on another thread. Do you mind telling me where you purchased them? I haven't seen them in green anywhere. Love them! [emoji172]

Hi - I know that Neiman Marcus online still has both brown and black Princetown in stock.

I saw your gorgeous green Marmont pump/loafers on another thread. Do you mind telling me where you purchased them? I haven't seen them in green anywhere. Love them! [emoji172]

Hi - I bought my green Marmonts from Matches. Mytheresa also carried the green.

Are they comfortable?
I ordered gold Marmont low-heels yesterday! Very out of my comfort zone, but excited to see them.

I've only worn them around the house but I'm happy with the fit and so far they're comfortable - way better than the canvas Tians. They do fit a little differently to my very soft lamb leather slingbacks but I think they'll be fine, especially since apey_grapey reported that the fit improves with wear.

Yay for the gold Marmonts - I love Marmonts!! :graucho:
They're beautiful and wonderfully comfortable - better than flat loafers IMO. The perfect height of block heel I suppose :smile:

I've only worn them around the house but I'm happy with the fit and so far they're comfortable - way better than the canvas Tians. They do fit a little differently to my very soft lamb leather slingbacks but I think they'll be fine, especially since apey_grapey reported that the fit improves with wear.

Yay for the gold Marmonts - I love Marmonts!! :graucho:
They're beautiful and wonderfully comfortable - better than flat loafers IMO. The perfect height of block heel I suppose :smile:

I can't wait to get them! I may or may not have bought them in black suede also. [emoji85] However I really want the green or red ones the most but cannot find them. Such terrible problems I know ...

I can't wait to get them! I may or may not have bought them in black suede also. [emoji85] However I really want the green or red ones the most but cannot find them. Such terrible problems I know ...

:lol:
I'll keep an eye out for the red and green and let you know if I see them . . . just in case ;)
(and don't worry - you're among friends here. I'm a Gucci shoe addict myself :whistle: )

I set out on a hunt for the black princetowns but ended up ordering the bumble bee jacard ones! Not sure if I'll keep them though as the fabric might not be very practical for everyday use!

I finally wore my new black Princetown mules for the first time yesterday - for about 12 hours and they were wonderful. I kept the size that seemed to fit well but slightly long. No breaking in needed! I put a small Petals pad under wear the ball of my foot hits - and wore half socks especially for miles (completely hidden). My feet did not hurt at all. I couldn't be happier with this pair!

I finally wore my new black Princetown mules for the first time yesterday - for about 12 hours and they were wonderful. I kept the size that seemed to fit well but slightly long. No breaking in needed! I put a small Petals pad under wear the ball of my foot hits - and wore half socks especially for miles (completely hidden). My feet did not hurt at all. I couldn't be happier with this pair!

Yay, great to hear! I got foot petals and half socks too but need a pedi before breaking out my mules.