Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Here are my Marmonts - I love these shoes! I have 2 pairs so far, they are so comfortable.

Gucci-Marmont-Pump-Loafer.jpg

They were in stock earlier today, but not surprisingly, they're going fast. I have been stalking multiple sites daily, several times a day. Late last Friday night, there was transiently an indication that a Gucci store nearby might have a pair in stock on the Gucci website. I called as soon as the store opened on Saturday, and it turned out they had a pair in transit to the store for another client. Turns out the other client went with the next size up and the SA held the pair the other client didn't want for me. Literally within the next half hour, the Gucci website said no stores had stock nearby - the shoes had disappeared from the inventory since they were claimed by the SA. Four days later, I got the shipment. Excellent service from SA Mariana at San Jose Santana Row Gucci, and all done via telephone!

Not sure where all these shoes are disappearing to so quickly, since there are almost no posts on the Internet by bloggers or on YouTube, and I haven't seen another soul wearing them yet!

Last edited: