Gucci price increase

Me too!!! I’m very curious to see what the increases will be… both of my bags are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow as well so I’ll be waiting!!!
I am probably going to pull the trigger on that second bag in cream color! Argh was not expecting to buy a second one but its a decent price and good youtube reviews too. I am going to do it before 4 pm CST my time incase the price goes up at end of business day eastern time.

Reactions: Mrs.Mac28
I am probably going to pull the trigger on that second bag in cream color! Argh was not expecting to buy a second one but its a decent price and good youtube reviews too. I am going to do it before 4 pm CST my time incase the price goes up at end of business day eastern time.
That’s what sold me…. The YouTube reviews. Not a single bad one….. plus it’s a gorgeous bag at a fabulous price (even after this price increase I’m sure!!!!).

Reactions: yas78
LV gal here too! After their last price increase I was kinda turned off as I didn’t feel the quality was up to par. I dabbled in Gucci here and there as well and now own equal amounts of each…. These price increases get me every time!
This is me!! I purchased 2 LVs in January of this year (Graceful pm in DE- already had the mono and the Diane) and dipped out. I have 19 LV bags, but I'm only interested in purchasing Gucci now. I still wear and love my LVs but I got put off by the crazy, constant increases.

I ended up picking up the Ophidia tote on Saturday in navy with the navy/red web (I have the original brown with red/green web). I used my Bloomingdale's triple points and ended up with quite a bit of rewards to go toward the matching zip around wallet! The last price increase I waited until the night before, then I fell asleep with my phone trying to decide on the small domed satchel and it jumped over $100, I think! I was pissed, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: iskam.mnogo
This is me!! I purchased 2 LVs in January of this year (Graceful pm in DE- already had the mono and the Diane) and dipped out. I have 19 LV bags, but I'm only interested in purchasing Gucci now. I still wear and love my LVs but I got put off by the crazy, constant increases.

I ended up picking up the Ophidia tote on Saturday in navy with the navy/red web (I have the original brown with red/green web). I used my Bloomingdale's triple points and ended up with quite a bit of rewards to go toward the matching zip around wallet! The last price increase I waited until the night before, then I fell asleep with my phone trying to decide on the small domed satchel and it jumped over $100, I think! I was pissed, lol.
Beautiful choice!!! I’m sitting here anxious to see the increases…. Like you, I’ve moved on from Louis Vuitton to Gucci and I haven’t looked back as I feel the quality is better for the price….

Hello everyone! I've been off the forum for a while due to having moved twice (!) this summer. I just took a peek at my Nordstrom shopping cart and discovered that Jordaans have gone up over $200 a pair! When I placed them in my shopping cart a few months ago, they were $920...and that was after an increase the year before when they were still in the $800s. Now they are $1205! :eek: In my book, that's a dramatic price increase. I'd been saving Nordstrom notes to help subsidize them lol, and went from having over half the total to now being over $100 short of half...disheartening for sure. ETA: I just Googled the Jordaans and I see that other retailers still have them for $920. What's the deal, Nordstrom?!?

Last edited:
$50 increase in the US on the tote I've been eyeing, which is not bad. But, I am really eyeing getting it in the UK when I am there next month and so far no increase on that there! <knocks wood>

That’s $80 we saved though! So glad I bought mine yesterday. Post pics of your beauties! Mine don’t come in until Friday.
Both arrived damaged!!!! My wonderful CA who now works far from my home had me ship them to him and he’s shipping me new ones today to arrive tomorrow (hopefully!!!). I didn’t want to lose the price I paid since I purchased prior to the increase even though it’s only $80.

Wow how were they damaged? I got one of mine today and it is beautiful although the box is a bit damaged. Unfortunate because I like to have the box as storage but it is what it is.

Wow how were they damaged? I got one of mine today and it is beautiful although the box is a bit damaged. Unfortunate because I like to have the box as storage but it is what it is.
The beige one arrived with cracked leather on the bottom. I wasn’t sure if it was supposed to look the way it did so I took a picture of it and sent it to my CA who confirmed it was cracked. The brown one had a lot of glue on the webbing. I tried to remove it and I couldn’t so my CA told me to just ship both of them to him and he would ship me brand new ones as he was sure I had received returns. Hopefully these will be perfect! Please post me a picture of your new baby so I can drool. These bags are gorgeous! I was even able to get it to stand up on its own!

Neither of mine were wrapped too nicely. I’m wondering if they were rushed due to the price increase happening and many orders needed to be shipped.