Gucci newbie... questions about boston options

tariloveslouis

Addicted to LV
Nov 21, 2009
Hi :smile:

I am very new to Gucci and am about to purchase my first bag. I definitely want a boston bag and have been looking at either the black guccisima, the beige/ebony gg plus with dark brown leather trim or the mauve GG imprime with metallic mauve leather trim. I want to know pros and cons of each fabric and the wearability (every day or special occasion, etc.). More specifically will the metallic leather trim chip or crack?

TIA!

Hi

I have the black guccisima and the beige/ebony gg plus with dark leather trim. IMO the gg plus fabric is incredibly hard wearing, I've had mine over a year and it gets very regular use whatever the weather. The guccissima is only a month old and it is such a buttery soft leather with the most delicious leather smell. Both bags appear to be extremely well made and I use both bags for all occasions.

If I want to 'dress' the gg plus up a little I tie a pretty bandeau or scarf on the handle to co-ordinate with what I am wearing but I find the colour combination of the beige/ebony fabric goes with most things. The black leather is very elegant yet I wear it casually too with black Uggs and jeans.

Both bags are TDF! Good luck with your decision and let us know what you buy!