Gucci Marmont Super Mini

I ordered the supermini marmont nude via Gucci website 2 days back, Says it should be delivered between 5/21/2018 - 6/15/2018. No update yet as to when it will be shipped. Nieman Marcus and Saks says pre-order 'will ship before Nov 2018'. Will keep the thread posted with my order updates. Any one else on same boat? can't wait for the bag to arrive :smile: :smile:
Hi,
I’m also on the same boat. Ordered mines last week from Gucci.com and got a delivery date between 6/18 to 7/9. Did you receive yours yet? If so when? I’m just trying to develop a timeline. After calling Gucci they said that the delivery date will keep changing if you don’t get an email with shipping info... they will just keep pushing it back three weeks at a time. I’m hoping to receive mines before summer is over . Please let us know the status of your order. Thanks!

Anyone have any recent updates on Gucci Marmont super mini orders from Gucci.com? I placed my order a week ago and I’m wondering if they are delivering bags between the delivery dates they are giving. I placed the order on 6/7/18 and they gave me a delivery window between 6/18 through 7/9. Just wondering are they really coming in at that timeframe since all department stores have the supermini’s on backorder until November.

Anyone have any recent updates on Gucci Marmont super mini orders from Gucci.com? I placed my order a week ago and I’m wondering if they are delivering bags between the delivery dates they are giving. I placed the order on 6/7/18 and they gave me a delivery window between 6/18 through 7/9. Just wondering are they really coming in at that timeframe since all department stores have the supermini’s on backorder until November.

I placed an order on Gucci.com on May 11 and they pushed back the delivery/shipping date a few times. I received a confirmation of shipping email last week. It's scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

I ordered my super mini on the Gucci website on 05/22/18 and had a back ordered estimated delivery of 05/28/18-06/15/18. My order just shipped yesterday 06/21/18 and it says it'll be delivered this Saturday, 06/23/18.

I'M SO EXCITED. :heart:
Thanks for your post! It gives us a good idea for when to expect the shipping email to come in. Congratulations Luv!!!

Thanks for your post! It gives us a good idea for when to expect the shipping email to come in. Congratulations Luv!!!

I ordered mine in the dusty pink color on 6/24/18 with a backorder delivery date of 7/2/18-7/16/18. From what others have shared, I guess it usually takes a month to receive it then!

I ordered mine in the dusty pink color on 6/24/18 with a backorder delivery date of 7/2/18-7/16/18. From what others have shared, I guess it usually takes a month to receive it then!
Hi there, I am still patiently waiting for mines. I did call gucci a couple of days ago and they said that they are receiving a shipment of super minis from italy and that they should have them ready to ship in about 3 weeks. .... So the wait continues. lol

Reactions: dodocat
Hi girls!

I just saw on the online store that all three colors doesn't have the « online exclusive » anymore, even the nude one. I don't know if this is just a problem or if it's real. Also, it's possible to check the « availability in store » for the three color.

Hope it might help some of you that are looking to purchase the nude in store.

The picture was screenshot via the Canadian Gucci online store. I checked and the Toronto flagship store is supposed to have the three colors in stock according to the website.

Thank you! Have a good night!!
Roxanne

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-06-28 à 17.02.33.png
    Capture d’écran 2018-06-28 à 17.02.33.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 1,577