Gucci Marmont Super Mini

These are SO cute but I ended up getting the Prada version! With Prada it’s still a mini but you can fit an iPhone 8 Plus, wear the bag as a Fanny pack (comes with a second belt), wear the belt as a crossbody, and also fits my Gucci cles, a lipstick, a diaper and some wipes with some wiggle room to spare!
Which one is the Prada version? It would be good to know in comparison with the super mini!

I just got this bag (the white one) from ssense today, and wanted to know if it's normal to have a 'dot' in the serial number. So the serial number goes like usual : first line, 6 numbers, second line, 4 numbers, but before the 4 numbers there is a dot. is it usual? And does anybody else have experience with ssense? Are they legit?

I just got this bag (the white one) from ssense today, and wanted to know if it's normal to have a 'dot' in the serial number. So the serial number goes like usual : first line, 6 numbers, second line, 4 numbers, but before the 4 numbers there is a dot. is it usual? And does anybody else have experience with ssense? Are they legit?

I believe GUCCI (like LV) mark their bags sold to employees. Bags sold in GUCCI outlet stores are also marked.

Reactions: YummyLuxe
Did your purchase come with a Gucci box?

Not only is this adorable in person, you can also wear it as a fanny pack with the chain around your waist. It's super duper cute! The only problem is the price. You can barely fit anything in and there is just a small difference of I believe $100 between this and the small camera bag and Disco. Imo, these should cost no more than $500, if that.
Hi! Do you have a photo of this as a fanny pack/belt bag?!